New York, NY
Ladders is the leader in $100K+ careers. We are a fast-paced, high-growth company, with lots of opportunities to build your career. Our mission is to "lead the leaders", and we do that for our 10 million members every day with news, tools, information, and listings for the professional market.
We are actively hiring in engineering, product, sales, and operations. We were the #1 fastest-growing career site in the USA in 2017, and had our best sales quarter ever in Q1. If you're looking for a place with great colleagues, a great mission, and a great view of New York Harbor, apply below!
- You will be responsible for the day-to-day account management and customer satisfaction of existing accounts
- You will develop and manage relationships withnew and current accounts to increase job posting volume and all otherengagement with the website
- You will provide best-in-class customerservice via phone and email
- You will develop consulting relationship withRecruiters via reporting and training to ensure full use of all Laddersservices and functionality
- Cross collaborate internally to brainstorm anddevelop the best experience and tools for the client base
- Implement calling, webinar, and email campaignin support of marketing and product when new features and functionality is addto the recruiter experience
- Monitor and project manage partnerships withthird parties which provide jobs via an automated API service
- You must have a Bachelor’s degree from a toptier college or university
- You must have 1+ years of ClientManagement experience
- You must have strong verbal and writtencommunication skills
- You must have strong organizational skills
- You must be proficient in Windows Office(concentration in PowerPoint and Excel)Project Management a plus