Business Development Representative
New York, NY
We are Ladders, the fastest growing Career and Career News website and #1 for 100K+ jobs. We are looking for accomplished Business Development Reps who can reach C level executives and create an interest in LADDERS Talent Solutions for the $100K+ job seeker.
You want to be an integral part of a new team and help us define our sales organization. You like the combination of an established stable company but want to work in a fast paced start-up. You love catered breakfast, lunch and dinner everyday, amazing health benefits, a 401k with company match and let’s not forget working at our castle in the sky (51st) floor with incredible harbor views.
- Perform outbound pipeline generating & sales activities such as phone calls, emails, social outreach
- Meet or exceed key activity metrics for calls, emails, and qualified opportunities
- Be a product knowledge expert and successfully overcome prospective customer objections
- Work closely with Account Executives to ensure strong communication and strategy to build the sales pipeline with qualified opportunities
- Actively look for opportunities to improve and optimize outbound lead management
- Accurately and thoroughly update records in CRM software
- Bachelor's degree with a strong academic background required
- Passion for technology and possess a high level of integrity
- Strong communication, analytic, and listening skills, with a positive approach
- Self-starter and hardworking, with a track record of success and drive for achievement
- Sales training, pre-call planning, or salesforce.com software experience is a plus
We'll Show You The Ropes:
We're not expecting you to come in here as a sales expert. We do expect you to have a strong desire to become a sales expert! You'll be learning from our VP of Sales, Sales Managers, and the rest of the team, and you will continue to develop your sales skills over time.
Room for Advancement:
BDRs will be evaluated on several key performance indicators. Successful BDRs will be strongly considered for promotions into an Account Executive or BDR Team Lead. In fact, when we hire BDRs, our intention is to promote them within the company.
The bottom line is that you'll be joining a fast-growing company with a tremendous amount of opportunity.