New York, NY
Ladders is the leader in $100K+ careers. We are a fast-paced, high-growth company, with lots of opportunities to build your career. Our mission is to "lead the leaders", and we do that for our 10 million members every day with news, tools, information, and listings for the professional market.
In this role, you will work on a range of client success activities related to Ladders’ rapidly growing advertising business, working with sponsors of our 2-million-plus circulation daily newsletter and widely read career-news website. Responsibilities will include collaborating on solutions cross functionally, driving client adoption, and assisting clients in identifying additional value-creation opportunities. You will be editing copy, consulting with clients on needs, and working with our Sales & Editorial teams as a single point of contact for all Ladders clients.
If you enjoy working in an environment where you will develop strong partnerships, function as an ambassador and advocate, with the goal of maximizing client satisfaction — then we may be the place for you!
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Enthusiastic team player willing to take an active role in campaigns and business building initiatives with the goal of increasing client satisfaction.
- Execute account plans for driving growth and adoption of Ladders products and services.
- Work with key stakeholders to establish strong business relationships.
- Maintain a regular cadence of contact to identify and address business needs and challenges, field requests and actively recognize and troubleshoot editorial issues.
- Coordinate the involvement of company personnel to meet account objectives and expectations.
- Support client retention by maintaining communication with new and/or current clients
- Escalate issues as appropriate to appropriate representatives throughout the company
- Prioritize and schedule work activities to ensure established targets are achieved or exceeded.
- Use product and industry knowledge to help fill client knowledge gaps, guide clients to the use of help resources, and reduce support dependence
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, design, marketing, or other creative field.
- 2+ years working within a client-facing account management type role is preferred
- Experience working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, diverse and dynamic environment.
- Proven success in a competitive or goal-oriented work environment.
- Experience working within Excel and or Google Sheets.
- Uses effective communication to demonstrate a caring and empathetic attitude
- Strong listening and negotiating skills
- Analytical thinking skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Strong focus on client satisfaction
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to successfully manage/execute multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to tackle issues with a sense of urgency while maintaining professionalism and accuracy
- Sense of energy, pride and ownership in your performance