Product Manager, Recruiter
New York, NY
Ladders is coming off a terrific 2017, and looking forward to an even better 2018. The results speak for themselves:
#1 fastest-growing career site in the USA in 2017 according to comScore. We grew traffic an astounding 128% and are back in the Top Ten largest career sites nationally.
#1 for Facebook Engagement among all career sites. With the launch of Ladders News in April, we dominated the world’s largest social network and beat Indeed, LinkedIn, and everybody else in our space.
#1 highest average income of all national career sites. The average Member at Ladders earns $149K / year, which makes us a top place for companies and recruiters to find their best professionals.
#1 Best-seller on Amazon: our career guides have taken top spot in Careers, Resumes, and Job-hunting categories on Amazon books.
Over the past year, we’ve upgraded our systems, people, business, and product. We’ve added new leaders who have brought new energy and new momentum.
If you’re looking for a fast-paced, growth environment, with the chance for significant responsibility and career growth, we’d love to talk.
We're looking for a Product Manager to lead one of two product teams, and help build either B2B or consumer facing web and mobile web products, and features on theladders.com. Products that have a real meaningful impact on millions of career minded professionals.
What you bring:
- You can think in terms of the big picture, but deliver on the details
- You have a nose for great products, and advocate for new features with qualitative and quantitative reasoning
- You do whatever it takes to make your product and team successful, whether that means writing a QA plan or hunting down the root cause of a user’s frustration
- You can turn incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs into solid action plans
- You communicate with empathy and exceptional precision
- You are technical enough to ask engineers good questions about architecture and product decisions alike
- Beyond just shipping new products, you obsess about continuous product improvement
- You are very data-driven, and champion the importance of data in decision making.
What you'll do:
- Ship products that help our users thrive, and iterate and test your way to success
- Lead collaborative product teams of engineers, PMs, design, sales and marketing folks
- Own and deliver on OKRs that are meaningful to the users and our company
- BS in CS, EE, or similar technical or scientific field.
- 3+ years in product management
- Demonstrated, quantifiable track record of growth
- 2+ years of experience leading or managing a product team