Contract Sales Recruiter
New York, NY
Ladders is the leader in $100K+ careers. We are a fast-paced, high-growth company, with lots of opportunities to build your career. Our mission is to "lead the leaders", and we do that for our 10 million members every day with news, tools, information, and listings for the professional market.
We are actively hiring in engineering, product, sales, and operations. We were the #1 fastest-growing career site in the USA in 2017, and had our best sales quarter ever in Q1. If you're looking for a place with great colleagues, a great mission, and a great view of New York Harbor, apply below!
- First and foremost: Attract, recruit, retain and hire top sales talent
- Establish relationships with internal sales team and leadership to get a full understanding of their hiring objectives, staffing challenges and team culture
- Establish and maintain an effective, fast, and thorough interview process and create a best in class candidate experience
- Source and screen applicants using a variety of innovative techniques including social networking and direct sourcing, while staying abreast of developing market conditions and trends
- You will manage the full-cycle management of the selection process including sourcing, screening, driving the interview process, vendor management, obtaining and distributing feedback, making offers, closing candidates and ultimately filling jobs
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience
- 4+ years of experience as a sales recruiter in a fast paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Excellent client management skills
- Agency experience is a plus
- A proven track record of successfully ‘closing candidates’ and filling open sales positions in a timely manner