New York, NY
Ladders is the leader in $100K+ careers. We are a fast-paced, high-growth company, with lots of opportunities to build your career. Our mission is to "lead the leaders", and we do that for our 10 million members every day with news, tools, information, and listings for the professional market.
We are actively hiring in engineering, product, sales, and operations. We were the #1 fastest-growing career site in the USA in 2017, and had our best sales quarter ever in Q1. If you're looking for a place with great colleagues, a great mission, and a great view of New York Harbor, apply below!
We're proud of our engineers. Come be one of them!
Responsibilities of the Software Engineer:
- First and foremost, developing software our users need
- Mentoring junior engineers and driving the release of new updates
- Collaborating with your team to brainstorm and create new products
- Growing our engineering teams by interviewing potential software engineers
Basic Qualifications of the Software Engineer:
- 3+ years of experience as a software engineer (frontend or backend)
- CS degree or equivalent knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Experience working in an agile environment
Preferred Qualifications of the Software Engineer:
- Eagerness and willingness to learn new technologies
- Great attitude!