New York, NY
Ladders is coming off a terrific 2017, and looking forward to an even better 2018. The results speak for themselves:
#1 fastest-growing career site in the USA in 2017 according to comScore. We grew traffic an astounding 128% and are back in the Top Ten largest career sites nationally.
#1 for Facebook Engagement among all career sites. With the launch of Ladders News in April, we dominated the world’s largest social network and beat Indeed, LinkedIn, and everybody else in our space.
#1 highest average income of all national career sites. The average Member at Ladders earns $149K / year, which makes us a top place for companies and recruiters to find their best professionals.
#1 Best-seller on Amazon: our career guides have taken top spot in Careers, Resumes, and Job-hunting categories on Amazon books.
Over the past year, we’ve upgraded our systems, people, business, and product. We’ve added new leaders who have brought new energy and new momentum.
If you’re looking for a fast-paced, growth environment, with the chance for significant responsibility and career growth, we’d love to talk.
We're proud of our engineers. Come be one of them!
Responsibilities of the Software Engineer:
- First and foremost, developing software our users need
- Mentoring junior engineers and driving the release of new updates
- Collaborating with your team to brainstorm and create new products
- Growing our engineering teams by interviewing potential software engineers
Basic Qualifications of the Software Engineer:
- 3+ years of experience as a software engineer (frontend or backend)
- CS degree or equivalent knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Experience working in an agile environment
Preferred Qualifications of the Software Engineer:
- Eagerness and willingness to learn new technologies
- Great attitude!