New York, NY
Based in Manhattan, Ladders is a fast growing internet company. Our mission is to build the best data driven web and mobile web products to connect job seekers and employer. Our products help people ‘Manage, Market and Move-up’ in their careers.
Also, check out our Engineering Dev Blog: dev.theladders.com
Responsibilities of the Software Engineer:
- First and foremost, developing software our users need
- Mentoring junior engineers and driving the release of new updates
- Collaborating with your team to brainstorm and create new products
- Growing our engineering teams by interviewing potential software engineers
Basic Qualifications of the Software Engineer:
- 3+ years of experience as a software engineer (frontend or backend)
- CS degree or equivalent knowledge of algorithms and data structuresStrong
- Experience working in an agile environment
Preferred Qualifications of the Software Engineer:
- Eagerness and willingness to learn new technologies
- Great attitude!