Enterprise Account Executive
New York, NY
We are Ladders, the fastest growing Career and Career News website and #1 for 100K+ jobs. We are looking for accomplished Enterprise Account Executives who can reach C level executives and generate interest in LADDERS Talent Solutions for the $100K+ job seeker.
We're looking for experienced Enterprise Account Executives to play a pivotal role in producing incremental sales revenue within the Enterprise Sales group. In this role, you will actively and consistently attain LADDERS sales targets.
The Enterprise Account Executive role exists to effectively work leads for prospects and generate new business. The Enterprise Account Executive role is expected to deliver LADDERS differentiated message to key decision makers, demonstrating how the LADDERS Recruiting Solutions Programs can help clients find top talent faster. The Enterprise Account Executive is expected to manage their time and customer engagement effectively to deliver the highest revenue return.
What you'll be doing:
- Identify and qualify high-potential leads based on our suite of recruiting services
- Engage decision-makers to introduce services, via phone (warm/cold calling)
- Sell prepackaged and custom Ladders recruiting solutions to fit the client’s enterprise needs
- Develop and manage relationships with corporate HR departments, hiring managers and recruiters.
- Deliver an exceptional experience to all clients and colleagues
What we're looking for:
- BA/BS or equivalent. Business specialization preferred.
- 5+ years of complex enterprise software sales experience.
- Track record of overachieving quota in past roles.
- Net new business hunter background-clear understanding of pipeline development and management.
- Proven ability to navigate opportunities through a sales process to a successful conclusion.
- A team player, a winner.
- Proficient time management and prioritization skills; proven abilities in a customer-oriented, fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Detail-oriented with exact attention to tactical execution and follow-through.
- Self-motivated with high degree of initiative and drive.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and critical-thinking abilities