Enterprise Account Executive
New York, NY
Ladders is coming off a terrific 2017, and looking forward to an even better 2018. The results speak for themselves:
#1 fastest-growing career site in the USA in 2017 according to comScore. We grew traffic an astounding 128% and are back in the Top Ten largest career sites nationally.
#1 for Facebook Engagement among all career sites. With the launch of Ladders News in April, we dominated the world’s largest social network and beat Indeed, LinkedIn, and everybody else in our space.
#1 highest average income of all national career sites. The average Member at Ladders earns $149K / year, which makes us a top place for companies and recruiters to find their best professionals.
#1 Best-seller on Amazon: our career guides have taken top spot in Careers, Resumes, and Job-hunting categories on Amazon books.
Over the past year, we’ve upgraded our systems, people, business, and product. We’ve added new leaders who have brought new energy and new momentum.
If you’re looking for a fast-paced, growth environment, with the chance for significant responsibility and career growth, we’d love to talk.
We're looking for experienced Enterprise Account Executives to play a pivotal role in producing incremental sales revenue within the Enterprise Sales group. In this role, you will actively and consistently attain LADDERS sales targets.
The Enterprise Account Executive role exists to effectively work leads for prospects and generate new business. The Enterprise Account Executive role is expected to deliver LADDERS differentiated message to key decision makers, demonstrating how the LADDERS Recruiting Solutions Programs can help clients find top talent faster. The Enterprise Account Executive is expected to manage their time and customer engagement effectively to deliver the highest revenue return.
What you'll be doing:
- Identify and qualify high-potential leads based on our suite of recruiting services
- Engage decision-makers to introduce services, via phone (warm/cold calling)
- Sell prepackaged and custom Ladders recruiting solutions to fit the client’s enterprise needs
- Develop and manage relationships with corporate HR departments, hiring managers and recruiters.
- Deliver an exceptional experience to all clients and colleagues
What we're looking for:
- BA/BS or equivalent. Business specialization preferred.
- 5+ years of complex enterprise software sales experience.
- Track record of overachieving quota in past roles.
- Net new business hunter background-clear understanding of pipeline development and management.
- Proven ability to navigate opportunities through a sales process to a successful conclusion.
- A team player, a winner.
- Proficient time management and prioritization skills; proven abilities in a customer-oriented, fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Detail-oriented with exact attention to tactical execution and follow-through.
- Self-motivated with high degree of initiative and drive.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and critical-thinking abilities