New York, NY
We lead the leaders. Ladder’s community of 10 mm leading professionals come to us to be inspired, grow in their careers, and get ahead in their professional lives. We focus on the $100K+ job market, representing 25% of all jobs and about 50% of income in the US & Canada. We build data-driven tools, marketplaces, news and entertainment products for our growing audience, and the companies, recruiters, and advertisers that want to reach them.
We work best with people who enjoy using their talents, commitment and hard work to achieve great successes for millions of real life users through products that impact their actual lives. We are deeply technology-driven -- about half the company are engineers, technical product people or product designers -- but we never build technology for technology’s sake. We’re always trying to connect our efforts to the good it can do it people’s lives.
We are hiring consultative sales professionals to join our Enterprise Inside-Sales Team as Account Executives. This opportunity is for proven Inside Sales people with a proven record of success working in a SaaS Business to Business Sales role. As a key member of our inside sales team, you will be responsible for the acquisition of new business and the continued growth of existing client companies.
We offer a competitive base-salary, excellent commission structure, and the opportunity for strong personal and professional growth.
Extensive benefits, 401K, catered breakfast and lunch.
Qualifications of Account Executive:
- Bachelor’s Degree (Preferred)
- 2+ years Inside B2B sales experience
- A track record of Inside Sales B2B, hi volume Warm/Cold Calling
- A thorough understanding in developing relationships with key decision makers
- Demonstrated ability to meet and or exceed determined sales and activity quotas
- A commanding phone presence
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Extremely well organized and process-driven; capable of multitasking.
- Must be highly motivated, determined and goal-oriented
Responsibilities of Account Executive:
- Identify and qualify high-potential leads based on our suite of recruiting services
- Engage decision-makers to introduce services, via phone (cold calling)
- Sell prepackaged and custom packages of Ladders recruiting products to the clients’ enterprise needs
- Develop and manage relationships with corporate HR departments and recruiting agencies
- Deliver an exceptional experience to all clients and colleagues
- Meet or exceed revenue targets on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
Consider climbing the Ladders; forward your resume for immediate consideration.
We’ve been helping professionals, employers, and recruiters thrive since 2003 and are based on the 51st floor of New York’s largest office building, with gorgeous views of New York Harbor and World Trade Center.