Director, Growth Marketing
New York, NY
Ladders is a dynamic, fast-paced, growing internet company. We're building data-driven web and mobile products to help professionals manage, market and move-up in their careers and help employers find their next great hire.
This Director will report to the VP of Marketing of Ladders and will be responsible for helping to execute the overall strategy and development of our Marketing program. As a member of Ladders’ leadership team, you will have responsibility for growing the businesses and finding ways to acquire, engage and re-engage our customers in Ladders.com experience. This role will require a strong analytical background as well as a creative mind. We’re looking for a passionate performance marketer who enjoys both strategy and execution and isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves..Is this, by any chance, you?
- Work with VP, Marketing to lead customer acquisition in paid channels including: Search, Social, Display, Job Boards, and Affiliate Networks, and Customer Analytics.
- Help with planning, development, and execution of the Company’s B2C marketing strategy, including brand and messaging strategy.
- Deliver against key metrics including traffic, subscriber growth, revenue growth, cost per acquisition, and lead generation.
- Optimize all online customer acquisition channels, including content strategy, social media,SEM, display advertising, email marketing, affiliate marketing, and online distribution partnerships.
- Work cross-functionally to develop best-in-class digital channel attribution, data insights, new platforms, and reporting.
- Identify new paid channels with high ROI potential.
- Partner with internal creative, product and engineering teams to identify product enhancements and features that will be instrumental in branding and marketing.
- Set benchmarks and establish analytics for key performance criteria
- A Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years experience with online marketing
- Demonstrated excellence with acquiring customers in paid channels (search, affiliate, fb)
- Social media savvy, curious, able to iterate quickly
- Significant experience in managing the entire B2C user life cycle, particularly Customer Acquisition, Conversion and Engagement
- A deep understanding of media markets to drive media buying, testing and creative
- Experience applying rigorous analytics to determine ROI on cross-channel marketing efforts
- Well-versed in site-side marketing, including conversion, landing page optimization, A/B testing
- Subscription experience a plus
- Proven collaborator with ability to communicate and manage projects cross-functionally
- Experience managing digital agencies and vendors
- Strong knowledge of SEM, social media channels, SEO, affiliate networks, CMS, and email marketing
- Ability to both think strategically and execute