Email Product Manager
New York, NY
Ladders is the leader in $100K+ careers. We are a fast-paced, high-growth company, with lots of opportunities to build your career. Our mission is to "lead the leaders", and we do that for our 10 million members every day with news, tools, information, and listings for the professional market.
We are actively hiring in engineering, product, sales, and operations. We were the #1 fastest-growing career site in the USA in 2017, and had our best sales quarter ever in Q1. If you're looking for a place with great colleagues, a great mission, and a great view of New York Harbor, apply below!
We're looking for a Product Manager to lead one of two product teams, and help build either B2B or consumer facing web and mobile web products, and features on theladders.com. Products that have a real meaningful impact on millions of career minded professionals.
What you bring:
- You can think in terms of the big picture, but deliver on the details
- You have a nose for great products, and advocate for new features with qualitative and quantitative reasoning
- You do whatever it takes to make your product and team successful, whether that means writing a QA plan or hunting down the root cause of a user’s frustration
- You can turn incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs into solid action plans
- You communicate with empathy and exceptional precision
- You are technical enough to ask engineers good questions about architecture and product decisions alike
- Beyond just shipping new products, you obsess about continuous product improvement
- You are very data-driven, and champion the importance of data in decision making.
What you'll do:
- Ship products that help our users thrive, and iterate and test your way to success
- Lead collaborative product teams of engineers, PMs, design, sales and marketing folks
- Own and deliver on OKRs that are meaningful to the users and our company
- BS in CS, EE, or similar technical or scientific field.
- 3+ years in product management
- Demonstrated, quantifiable track record of growth