New York, NY
Ladders is seeking a newsletter editor for its new publication about the future of work, which features breaking news and analysis of everything related to careers, management, and the evolution of the workplace.
We reach millions of readers with our coverage of everything from innovations in corporate culture to the Millennial takeover of the office to stopping an Artificial Intelligence from stealing your job.
If it affects how the modern professional lives and works — we’ll be leading the pack.
Responsibilities of the Newsletter Editor:
- Produce and edit our daily newsletter
- Produce our weekly Career Bulletins and other specialized editorial newsletters
- Innovate new newsletter products to serve, inform, and entertain our large, professional readership
- Help Ladders own the conversation around “the workplace”
- Be ahead of the curve in spotting trends
Qualifications of the Newsletter Editor:
- Enthusiasm to document one of the most important and fast-changing aspects of American life
- 2+ years of experience working in the field of digital journalism
- Demonstrated ability to drive news coverage
- An ear for stories that will travel socially and get people talking
- Comfort with email content-management systems, Google Suite, and basic html
To apply, please submit a brief cover letter, resume, and five links to relevant work.