New York, NY
Ladders is a dynamic, fast-paced, high-growth internet company that builds data driven web and mobile web products to help people manage, market and move-up in their careers. Ladders is seeking a reporter for a new publication about the future of work, which will feature breaking news and analysis of everything related to careers, management, and the evolution of the workplace.
We will be covering everything from innovations in corporate culture to the Millennial takeover of the office to stopping an Artificial Intelligence from stealing your job. If it affects how the modern professional lives and works — we’ll be leading the pack.
Responsibilities of the Reporter:
- Help Ladders own the conversation around “the workplace”
- Be ahead of the curve in spotting trends
- Make connections between broader trends in the culture and the evolving culture of work
- Identify profile subjects who deserve more attention
- File a mix of shorter daily pieces and longer, deep-dive journalism
Qualifications of the Reporter:
- Enthusiasm to document one of the most important and fast-changing aspects of American life
- 3+ years’ experience working in the field of digital journalism
- Demonstrated ability to drive news coverage
- An ear for stories that will travel socially and get people talking
- The ability to take on the perspectives of others
To apply, please submit a brief cover letter, resume, and five links to relevant work.