Digital Ad Operations Manager
New York, NY
Ladders is a dynamic, fast-paced, high-growth internet company. We're building the best data driven web and mobile web products to help job seekers manage, market and move-up in their careers and help employers find their next fast, reliable hire.
We are looking for an experienced Digital Advertising Operations Manager to develop a robust advertising business via a new digital publication. Working with the editorial, sales, and marketing teams, you’ll be responsible to plan, coordinate and execute digital marketing campaigns sold through the Digital Ad Sales team.
- Plan, coordinate, and implement custom advertiser-driven campaigns across all digital properties.
- Lead programmatic revenue strategy and implementation.
- Provide technical support and collaborate with editorial/sales/production team to execute website tagging and inventory management.
- Gather and communicate ad specifications, implement campaign targeting and optimization
- Prepare and present reports, metrics, and updates as needed.
- Work closely with clients and agencies to manage technical implementation of third party rich media creative.
- Ensure creative is in compliance with ad policies and site specifications.
- Recommend appropriate campaign optimizations.
- Proactively monitor all campaigns for both delivery and performance.
- Maintain excellent relationships with 3rd party partners.
- 3+ years’ successful experience managing digital advertising for a publication.
- Specific experience with DART and DFP systems.
- Web tracking and reporting expertise with ComScore, Omniture, and Google Analytics.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and execute against firm deadlines.
- Knowledge of standard web applications, rich web technologies (e.g., Web 2.0, HTML,browsers, Flash, etc.)
- Familiarity troubleshooting technical problems in HTML, JS, Flash, HTML5
- Platforms: Central Desktop, CMS, Omniture, DoubleClick for Publishers (DFP)
- Very strong organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree