Join the LevelUp Team and work alongside other talented, driven individuals to help build the next generation of mobile payments. LevelUp powers the mobile payment, ordering and loyalty apps for leading restaurant brands to help them engage their customers and drive sales.
LevelUp is used by more than 4MM customers paying at over 100,000 locations nationwide. Backed by Google Ventures, T-Ventures and Highland Capital, LevelUp powers the mobile experiences for top brands like JPMorgan Chase, Potbelly, Tropical Smoothie Cafe, Equinox, Steak ‘N Shake, Dunn Bros Coffee, Argo Tea & sweetgreen.
Our team is looking for an Android Engineer who is self-directed and passionate about innovation and mobile technologies. This position will develop consumer facing apps for our multimillion dollar partners that will run on millions of devices and handle billions of transactions. Ideally, you've built a native Android app in the past, enjoy working with talented folks and love a good technical challenge.
- 1-3 years of professional software development experience.
- Experience engineering, releasing and supporting Android applications.
- Team player with excellent written and spoken English communication skills.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
For the Win
- Passion and appreciation for great design and exceptional UI/UX.
- Consulting experience for several independent Android applications.
- Experience as a mentor to other engineers in a professional setting.
- Expert ability to get things done on a small team.
- Highly responsible, self-disciplined, self-managed, self motivated, able to work with little or no supervision.
Benefits & Perks
- Free catered lunches daily from the businesses in the LevelUp ecosystem
- A never ending amount of coffee beans to make whatever satiates your palate (Americano, Latte, Espresso, Regular Cup O Joe)
- Strong benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance, fully paid for by LevelUp and 401(k) with company match
- Convenient access to the MBTA via red, green & orange line (Downtown Crossing, Park Street, and South Station are only a few blocks away)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Come Join Our Team!
Be part of the talented team that builds the next generation of payments and apply online today!