Senior Growth Marketing Manager
Senior Growth Marketing Manager
Join the LevelUp Team and work alongside other talented, driven individuals to help build the next generation of mobile payments. LevelUp powers the mobile payment, ordering and loyalty apps for leading restaurant brands to help them engage their customers and drive sales.
LevelUp is used by more than 4MM customers paying at over 100,000 locations nationwide. Backed by Google Ventures, T-Ventures and Highland Capital, LevelUp powers the mobile experiences for top brands like JPMorgan Chase, Potbelly, Tropical Smoothie Cafe, Equinox, Steak ‘N Shake, Dunn Bros Coffee, Argo Tea & sweetgreen.
Our app has an industry leading repeat usage rate. We’ve got over a million active users quarterly, but we need to acquire millions more at an effective cost. We have the funding and resources to market aggressively, but haven't cracked the user acquisition code just yet.
If that type of challenge gets you excited, if you're already mulling over how you'd take strategies you've used to acquire users in the past and apply them to the LevelUp app, then great. If you get jazzed about Google Analytics and Adwords, geek out on app store optimization and read Facebook ad metrics along with your cereal, then even better.
As our Senior Growth Marketing Manager, your mission is to grow the LevelUp app user base. Using your user acquisition and consumer marketing expertise, you will build acquisition plans from the ground up to capture and nurture quality new LevelUp users. To accomplish this goal, you will test and iterate on multiple marketing channels, including but not limited to: paid and organic social, SEM, SEO, content, ASO, and affiliate. You’ll spend time getting into the mind of our ideal consumer target to understand how LevelUp can help solve their daily challenges best.
You’re one part mad scientist, one part storyteller, one part Excel junkie.
- Develop strategic actionable consumer acquisition plans that deliver on acquiring high-value engaged users
- Lead performance marketing initiatives, testing and optimizing cross-channel to identify high performance areas for quality user growth
- Create highly targeted offers and creative assets, aggressively testing copy and calls-to-action, with help from our internal design team and outside agencies
- Build target consumer personas to better understand who our ideal LevelUp consumer is and what problem we are solving for them
- Leverage data to analyze LTV and performance of acquisition channels
- Own business KPIs and acquisition targets
- Constantly identify new opportunities and tactics to generate more qualified users
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in a B2C acquisition role, preferably in app acquisition at a consumer-facing tech company
- Demonstrated track record of leveraging digital marketing to produce measurable results in channels like Facebook, SEM, ASO, Twitter, and more
- Self-starter with the ability to multi-task, prioritize needs, and manage their own schedule based on deliverables and expectations
- Ability to use SQL and related BI tools to understand and measure marketing efforts
- Experience creating and aligning KPIs to your strategy and goals
- BA/S in Business or related field or experience in an acquisition-focused marketing role
- Excellent presentation, communication, collaboration, and problem solving skills
- Experience building a consumer acquisition strategy from the ground up for a tech company
- Familiarity with Appsflyer, Appboy, Firebase, Branch, SendGrid or similar preferred
- Knowledge and interest in mobile apps and/or payments
- Experience working in a startup environment
Benefits & Perks
- Free lunches from the businesses on LevelUp
- A never ending amount of coffee beans to make whatever satiates your pallet (Americano, Latte, Espresso, Regular Cup o' Joe)
- Strong benefits package including fully covered Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance and 401(k) with company match
- Convenient access to the MBTA via red, green & orange line (Downtown Crossing, Park Street, and South Station are only a few blocks away)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you’re interested in joining our best in class team, send your resume and a cover letter telling us why you should be our newest hire.