Mars Reel is a fast growing Mobile Sports Network designed for 13 to 24 year old viewers that have shifted away from full length sports programming on traditional cable networks to short highlight videos with cool music delivered to their mobile devices. The company was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in Burbank, CA.
Mars Reel is seeking a Producer to oversee video production efforts from conception to completion.
- Coordinate the activities of vendors, writers, managers, and other personnel throughout the production process.
- Keep the production within allocated budget.
- Monitor post-production processes in order to ensure accurate completion of all details.
- Budgeting, scheduling, and planning.
- Build and develop a network of contacts.
- Keen interest in film-making.
- Strong financial and business sense.
- 3+ years industry experience as a Producer or related role.
Please include a short paragraph in your application explaining why you'd be a good fit for this position.