Mars Reel is a fast growing Mobile Sports Network designed for 13 to 24 year old viewers that have shifted away from full length sports programming on traditional cable networks to short highlight videos with cool music delivered to their mobile devices. The company was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in Burbank, CA.
Mars Reel is looking for a resourceful jack-of-all-trades who can assist with general post-production support. We're looking for a meticulous and highly responsive individual who can help provide support in post-production efforts as editorial assets are ingested, delivered, and exchanged online.
- Experience with Amazon S3, Dropbox, WeTransfer and Google Drive
- Adaptable to change and incredibly organized
- Ability to take direction and think quickly
- Working knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro and Post Production processes
- Must be comfortable with most video codecs and formats
- Ability to work independently and under close direction
- Experienced in a deadline driven environment
Please include a short paragraph in your application explaining why you'd be a good fit for this position.