Mars Reel is a fast growing Mobile Sports Network designed for 13 to 24 year old viewers that have shifted away from full length sports programming on traditional cable networks to short highlight videos with cool music delivered to their mobile devices. The company was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in Burbank, CA.
Mars Reel is searching for a Media Analyst excited about music, sports, and social. As a Media Analyst at Mars Reel you will help manage all aspects of reporting performance metrics from published posts and campaigns. This includes providing end-of-day reports on video views, unique video views, engagements, etc. across all social platforms, partner channels, and distributed content. The insights delivered by you will influence content planning, implementation, and optimization from the video and social teams. The Media Analyst is expected to be a highly motivated individual with a demonstrated knowledge and/or interest in sports and digital marketing. If you are excited about analytics, are results oriented, and like to work hard and have fun, then this is the role for you.
- Access and organize content data
- Utilize reporting/measurement tools to gather data from social media platforms
- Analyze Mars Reel content across channels and platforms
- Assist with developing actionable insights and recommendations for the Mars Reel Content Team
- Research and report long-term trends, and assist with developing best practices
- Collaborate with Content Team regularly to report content performance and advise on future plans
- Participate in regular creative team brainstorms
- Develop a data-driven media/marketing strategy into a plan based on key metrics and historical data
- Ability to model data in order to create a growth forecast
- Paid Media experience a plus
- Google Analytics a plus
- Excel skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working with tight deadlines
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Must be available during business hours, which includes evenings and weekends
Please include a short paragraph in your application explaining why you'd be a good fit for this position.