Mars Reel is a fast growing Mobile Sports Network designed for 13 to 24 year old viewers that have shifted away from full length sports programming on traditional cable networks to short highlight videos with cool music delivered to their mobile devices. The company was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in Burbank, CA.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Brand Ambassador to promote Mars Reel. If you enjoy high school sports and recruiting, we would like to meet you. To be a successful Brand Ambassador, you will need to have a voracious appetite for high school hoops, college recruiting and social media.
- Proven work experience as a Brand Ambassador or similar role.
- Strong social media experience on multiple platforms.
- Experience creating online content.
- Familiarity with scheduling tools for social media like Hootsuite and Buffer.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Professional attitude.
- An outgoing, friendly personality, and a desire to meet new people.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity with social media metric tracking preferred.
When you submit your application:
Please explain what relevant work experience you have and why you would be the best person to fill this role.