Mars Reel is a fast growing Mobile Sports Network designed for 13 to 24 year old viewers that have shifted away from full length sports programming on traditional cable networks to short highlight videos with cool music delivered to their mobile devices. The company was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in Burbank, CA.
The media planner plays a key role in the development and execution of media campaigns. You are responsible for planning interactive media plans on assigned accounts. This role leads the planning and client servicing of interactive programs across Mars Reel's brands and properties.
- Strategy development: own all aspects of media planning.
- Identify and craft the overall strategy/approach for the media plan.
- Utilize analytical tools (Nielsen/IMS/MRI/Simmons/Kantar) to determine best media placements for the target audience.
- Create media plans based on RFP requests including checking avails, understanding campaign parameters and KPIs per RFP.
- Revise media plans based off of client feedback.
- Attend and recap brainstorm meetings.
- Communicate with clients on setting up meetings and facilitating any questions/deliverables for clients (i.e. delivering an updated media plan or answering questions around tags, inventory, the pitch deck etc).
- Pulling research data such as Comscore, Google Analytics, and Social measuring tools for media plans and/or deck purposes.
- Coordinating internal KOC once IO closes.
- Ensuring that the IO matches the latest media plan provided.
- Bachelor's degree
- 2 years previous media experience
- Excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills
- Time management and multi-tasking skills
- Proficiency in Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Knowledge of Nielsen, MRI, Simmons, Kantar and R/F tools
Please include a short paragraph in your application explaining why you'd be a good fit for this position and list any relevant experience that you have.