Mars Reel is a fast growing Mobile Sports Network designed for 13 to 24 year old viewers that have shifted away from full length sports programming on traditional cable networks to short highlight videos with cool music delivered to their mobile devices. The company was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in Burbank, CA.
Mars Reel is seeking an enthusiastic marketing intern to join our marketing team and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing strategies. As a marketing intern, you will collaborate with our marketing and social media team on various objectives. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our online presence. This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in content marketing.
- Collecting quantitative and qualitative data
- Performing market analysis and research on competition
- Supporting the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Assist in marketing and promotional activities (e.g. social media and web)
- Help organize marketing initiatives
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Strong desire to learn
- Professional drive
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Passion for the marketing industry
- Current enrollment in a related BS or Masters degree
- Must have Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube account(s)
Please include a short paragraph in your application explaining why you'd be a good fit for this position.