Mars Reel is a fast growing Mobile Sports Network designed for 13 to 24 year old viewers that have shifted away from full length sports programming on traditional cable networks to short highlight videos with cool music delivered to their mobile devices. The company was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in Burbank, CA.
Mars Reel is looking for a creative Copywriter to write clear and concise copy for our content. Your words will inform and engage our target audience. Our ideal candidate is a team-spirited, skilled and imaginative writer with an keen eye for detail.
- Write clear, attractive copy with a distinct voice.
- Collaborate with designers and other professionals.
- Conduct high-quality research and interviews.
- Edit and proofread copy as needed.
- Use SEO principles to maximize copy’s reach.
- Source images and other content.
- Write clear, compelling copy for various mediums.
- Proven experience as a copywriter or related role.
- Knowledge of online content strategy and creation.
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills.
- Experience with SEO.
- Strong research skills.
- Collaborative spirit.
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills.
- BSc/BA in marketing, English, journalism or related field.
- Include a short paragraph in your application explaining why you'd be a good fit for this position.
- Submit up to three writing samples, so we can get an idea of your best work.
Feel free to include links to your content or portfolio in your application.