Mars Reel is a fast growing Mobile Sports Network designed for 13 to 24 year old viewers that have shifted away from full length sports programming on traditional cable networks to short highlight videos with cool music delivered to their mobile devices. The company was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in Burbank, CA.
Mars Reel is looking for a reliable individual to manage media and contractor relationships for Mars Reel. This position is one of the primary contacts between Mars Reel Media Corp and it's network of contractors. This position will be required to handle all media credentialing-related tasks for our contractors attending venues around the world.
- Outreach to prospective organizations for media coverage
- Coordinates and manages contractor schedules and logistics for each event and appearance.
- Serve as primary point of contact for organizations and contractors
- Focus on eliminating any bottleneck issues that result from matching 3 contractors and a venue
- Email leagues/teams/venues for schedules
- Tracking schedule changes and transfers
- Responsible for videographer, photographer, reporter communications
- Troubleshoot any cancellation or media credentialing issues
- Performs other duties as assigned or needed
- 1-3 years of experience in media relations, public relations, marketing or other relevant experience.
- Adept at pitching and building relationships.
- Ability to remain calm in a hectic environment.
- Excellent at multitasking.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent writing skills and demonstrated ability to effectively communicate.
- Proficient with computer applications.
- High level of initiative and self-motivation.
- Polished, articulate, professional and energetic.