Product Designer, Merchandising
Los Angeles /
Merchandising + Creative /
NTWRK, dubbed the “QVC for Gen Z,” is a new and exciting video shopping platform that seamlessly blends content and commerce for a global audience of fans and collectors. Our daily live streamed episodes feature shoppable content hosted by celebrities, musicians, and cultural icons, offering unprecedented access to exclusive art, sneakers, fashion, and collectibles. NTWRK’s unique approach connecting entertainment and e-commerce has attracted investment from the likes of Jimmy Iovine, LeBron James, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Drake, Live Nation, and Foot Locker, among others.
We are a diverse team of creatives and innovators, working together to become a massive global marketplace. We share an intrinsic motivation to redefine the mobile content and commerce experience, rooted in rich telling stories and a curated product. During the COVID-19 pandemic, we’ve launched a two-day digital festival that featured exclusive drops from over 30 brands and artists, virtual DJ sets, and insight-driven panels and interviews.
As an early member of our team, you will play a foundational role in shaping NTWRK’s culture and market position. Forbes called us the “much-hyped e-tail platform that’s putting a rocket under retailtainment” and we were also recently named one of LinkedIn’s Top Startups of 2020.
Why We're Hiring
NTWRK is looking for a Product Designer to create exclusive product offerings for NTWRK’s audience through the design and development of proprietary items such as apparel, accessories, home goods, and consumer electronics.
What You'll Do
- Translate intellectual property (IP) to various products including, but not limited to, apparel, accessories, home goods, consumer electronics, and collectibles
- Identify creative product strategies for influencer and talent partnerships
- Develop and present an ongoing pipeline of original product concepts for multiple proprietary brands
- Work closely with Merchandisers and Product Developers to identify appropriate design trends, fabrics, materials, embellishment techniques, and product categories
- Leverage a passion for and knowledge of current cultural events to create compelling topical products that will appeal to a broad audience.
Who You Are
- 5-7 years of professional experience within relevant industry
- Skilled in product development, sourcing, packaging and product creation
- Experience in apparel, manufacturing and purchasing
- Proficient in G Suite and Adobe Suite
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation package
- Best in class health, dental, and vision insurance
- A brand new laptop and monitor of your choosing
- Paid time off and sick leave
- Paid parental leave
- A modern and dog friendly office space in the heart of Hollywood, CA
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.