Merchandising Coordinator, Women's Fashion, Footwear and Accessories
Los Angeles /
Merchandising + Creative /
NTWRK, dubbed the “QVC for Gen Z,” is a new and exciting video shopping platform that seamlessly blends content and commerce for a global audience of fans and collectors. Our daily live streamed episodes feature shoppable content hosted by celebrities, musicians, and cultural icons, offering unprecedented access to exclusive art, sneakers, fashion, and collectibles. NTWRK’s unique approach connecting entertainment and e-commerce has attracted investment from the likes of Jimmy Iovine, LeBron James, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Drake, Live Nation, and Foot Locker, among others.
We are a diverse team of creatives and innovators, working together to become a massive global marketplace. We share an intrinsic motivation to redefine the mobile content and commerce experience, rooted in rich telling stories and a curated product. During the COVID-19 pandemic, we’ve launched a two-day digital festival that featured exclusive drops from over 30 brands and artists, virtual DJ sets, and insight-driven panels and interviews.
As an early member of our team, you will play a foundational role in shaping NTWRK’s culture and market position. Forbes called us the “much-hyped e-tail platform that’s putting a rocket under retailtainment” and we were also recently named one of LinkedIn’s Top Startups of 2020.
Why We're Hiring
NTWRK is looking for a merchandiser to support NTWRK’s Merchandising team, specifically within the women’s product categories, to deliver the audience a curated shopping experience made up of exclusive products from aspirational brands, artists, and personalities. This role reports into the Head Merchandiser, Women's Fashion, Footwear and Accessories.
What You'll Do
- Provide administrative support to a small team of Merchandisers who are responsible for buying product from vendors, onboarding partners to the NTWRK brand and retailer marketplace, and creating proprietary products in partnership with in-house designers
- Work in tandem with the Project Management group to track and coordinate product samples, production inventory, Marketing assets, and cross-promotional synergies with all brand partners
- Create purchase orders within NTWRK’s ERP system
- Support multiple daily product launches by working closely with the E-Commerce, Customer Service, and Content teams to ensure complete and accurate product information is available to all
- Assist Director of Merchandising with weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting
Who You Are
- 1-3 years professional experience within relevant industry
- Possess skills in purchasing, logistics, licensing, partner relations and trend analysis
- Experience in retail and ecommerce is preferred
- Ability to work cross-functionally
- Proficient in G Suite and Keynote
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation package
- Best in class health, dental, and vision insurance
- A brand new laptop and monitor of your choosing
- Paid time off and sick leave
- Paid parental leave
- A modern and dog friendly office space in the heart of Hollywood, CA
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.