Senior QA Software Engineer
NTWRK, dubbed the “QVC for Gen Z,” is a new and exciting video shopping platform that seamlessly blends content and commerce for a global audience of fans and collectors. Our daily live streamed episodes feature shoppable content hosted by celebrities, musicians, and cultural icons, offering unprecedented access to exclusive art, sneakers, fashion, and collectibles. NTWRK’s unique approach connecting entertainment and e-commerce has attracted investment from the likes of Jimmy Iovine, LeBron James, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Drake, Live Nation, and Foot Locker, among others.
We are a diverse team of creatives and innovators, working together to become a massive global marketplace. We share an intrinsic motivation to redefine the mobile content and commerce experience, rooted in rich telling stories and a curated product. During the COVID-19 pandemic, we’ve launched a two-day digital festival that featured exclusive drops from over 30 brands and artists, virtual DJ sets, and insight-driven panels and interviews.
As an early member of our team, you will play a foundational role in shaping NTWRK’s culture and market position. Forbes called us the “much-hyped e-tail platform that’s putting a rocket under retailtainment” and we were also recently named one of LinkedIn’s Top Startups of 2020.
Why We’re Hiring
We are looking for a Senior QA Software Engineer who will be responsible for augmenting our automated test strategies and expanding our test automation tooling for both web and mobile applications.
What You'll Do
- Primarily focused on the design, development, and maintenance of automated tests. Prototyping innovative new solutions and creating frameworks that support different teams in delivering high-quality products to our clients.
- Partner with the product and engineering team to understand project objectives, gather requirements, troubleshoot issues, and implement scalable test solutions.
- Develop tests for regression scenarios so that testers can focus on tasks that require thought and intuition.
- Provide feedback through automation to shorten the feedback loop between developers and QA, helping us deliver features that our users love.
- Responsible for overseeing automated tests development and execution utilizing industry standard automation frameworks for continuous testing.
- Developing scalable automated tests for web, mobile and APIs.
- Monitor and analyze test results, and to provide automated reporting.
- Work within a cross functional team to support confidence in high-quality releases.
- Provide leadership and guidance on automation methodologies, strategies, and tools.
- Help deliver product launches via a streamlined, agile process.
- Take ownership of quality for projects.
Who You Are
- 4+ years of QA engineering experience.
- Able to discuss advantages and disadvantages of Detox, CircleCI, Drone, Cypress, etc.
- Experience in testing mobile applications.
- Creating and maintaining automated builds with modern CI/CD platforms.
- Working with modern test management tools.
- Expertise in writing automated tests against web, mobile and restful API services.
- Familiar with cloud solutions.
- A quick learner, a self-starter, able to work independently, willing to handle the pressures of an increasing level of responsibility.
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation package.
- Best in class health, dental, and vision insurance.
- Remote-first environment where everyone on the team has the option of remote work indefinitely.
- A brand new laptop and monitor of your choosing.
- Paid time off and sick leave.
- A modern and dog friendly office space in the heart of Hollywood, CA for those interested in working in the office.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.