Los Angeles /
Merchandising + Creative /
Company and Culture
NTWRK, dubbed the “QVC for Gen Z,” is a new and exciting video shopping platform that seamlessly blends content and commerce for a global audience of fans and collectors. Our daily live streamed episodes feature shoppable content hosted by celebrities, musicians, and cultural icons, offering unprecedented access to exclusive art, sneakers, fashion, and collectibles. NTWRK’s unique approach connecting entertainment and e-commerce has attracted investment from the likes of Jimmy Iovine, LeBron James, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Drake, Live Nation, and Foot Locker, among others.
We are a diverse team of creatives and innovators, working together to become a massive global marketplace. We share an intrinsic motivation to redefine the mobile content and commerce experience, rooted in rich telling stories and a curated product. During the COVID-19 pandemic, we’ve launched a two-day digital festival that featured exclusive drops from over 30 brands and artists, virtual DJ sets, and insight-driven panels and interviews.
As an early member of our team, you will play a foundational role in shaping NTWRK’s culture and market position. Forbes called us the “much-hyped e-tail platform that’s putting a rocket under retailtainment” and we were also recently named one of LinkedIn’s Top Startups of 2020.
Why We're Hiring
At NTWRK, we’re looking for a Ecommerce Photographer to support each NTWRK product launch with ecommerce and marketing photography that highlights key details and showcases quality.
What You'll Do
- Own all retouching for ecommerce and marketing photography
- Remove dust, imperfections, and other inconsistencies from all imagery
- Reshape products as needed to best represent actual physical items
- Apply a working knowledge of best practices to increase quality, speed, and efficiency
- Remove background from all photography by “clipping” products onto a transparent layer
- Archive all working files while cropping, resizing, and exporting final assets
- Partner closely with Ecommerce Photographer to ensure the delivery of work in a timely and consistent manner
- Demonstrate an exceptionally high level of attention to detail that upholds NTWRK’s creative standards
- Apply an ability to work quickly within a fast-paced environment
Who You Are
- 3-5 years professional experience within relevant industry
- Skilled in photo retouching, batch processing and product photography
- Proficient in Adobe Suite and G Suite
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation package
- Best in class health, dental, and vision insurance
- A brand new laptop of your choosing
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off and sick leave
- A modern and dog friendly office space in the heart of Hollywood, CA
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.