Manager, Product Development and Sourcing
Los Angeles /
Merchandising + Creative /
NTWRK, dubbed the “QVC for Gen Z,” is a new and exciting video shopping platform that seamlessly blends content and commerce for a global audience of fans and collectors. Our daily live streamed episodes feature shoppable content hosted by celebrities, musicians, and cultural icons, offering unprecedented access to exclusive art, sneakers, fashion, and collectibles. NTWRK’s unique approach connecting entertainment and e-commerce has attracted investment from the likes of Jimmy Iovine, LeBron James, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Drake, Live Nation, and Foot Locker, among others.
We are a diverse team of creatives and innovators, working together to become a massive global marketplace. We share an intrinsic motivation to redefine the mobile content and commerce experience, rooted in rich telling stories and a curated product. During the COVID-19 pandemic, we’ve launched a two-day digital festival that featured exclusive drops from over 30 brands and artists, virtual DJ sets, and insight-driven panels and interviews.
As an early member of our team, you will play a foundational role in shaping NTWRK’s culture and market position. Forbes called us the “much-hyped e-tail platform that’s putting a rocket under retailtainment” and we were also recently named one of LinkedIn’s Top Startups of 2020.
Why We're Hiring
NTWRK is looking for a Manager, Product Development and Sourcing to create exclusive product offerings for NTWRK’s audience through the development and manufacturing of proprietary items such as apparel, accessories, home goods, and consumer electronics. This position will report into the VP, Merchandising.
What You'll Do
- Work in close partnership with in-house designers as well as brand and talent partners to develop, sample, and manufacture exclusive products across various categories
- Leverage a vast professional network of vendors, manufacturers, and suppliers to meet the unique requirements of each project
- Supply key stakeholders with up-front costing models, MOQ’s, and timelines
- Lead negotiations with all vendors
- Oversee margin control
- Develop a library of quick-turn product solutions across various categories
- Establish and maintain a thorough quality control process with all international and domestic vendors. Support key launches with local print-on-demand solutions
- Work with E-Commerce and Operations teams to develop cost-effective custom packaging as needed.
Who You Are
- 5-7 years professional experience within relevant industry
- Possess skills in purchasing, logistics, licensing, partner relations and trend analysis
- Experience in retail and ecommerce is preferred
- Ability to work cross-functionally
- Proficient in G Suite and Keynote
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation package
- Best in class health, dental, and vision insurance
- A brand new laptop and monitor of your choosing
- Paid time off and sick leave
- Paid parental leave
- A modern and dog friendly office space in the heart of Hollywood, CA
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.