Los Angeles /
Company and Culture
NTWRK, dubbed the “QVC for Gen Z,” is a new and exciting video shopping platform that seamlessly blends content and commerce for a global audience of fans and collectors. Our daily live streamed episodes feature shoppable content hosted by celebrities, musicians, and cultural icons, offering unprecedented access to exclusive art, sneakers, fashion, and collectibles. NTWRK’s unique approach connecting entertainment and e-commerce has attracted investment from the likes of Jimmy Iovine, LeBron James, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Drake, Live Nation, and Foot Locker, among others.
We are a diverse team of creatives and innovators, working together to become a massive global marketplace. We share an intrinsic motivation to redefine the mobile content and commerce experience, rooted in rich telling stories and a curated product. During the COVID-19 pandemic, we’ve launched a two-day digital festival that featured exclusive drops from over 30 brands and artists, virtual DJ sets, and insight-driven panels and interviews.
As an early member of our team, you will play a foundational role in shaping NTWRK’s culture and market position. Forbes called us the “much-hyped e-tail platform that’s putting a rocket under retailtainment” and we were also recently named one of LinkedIn’s Top Startups of 2020.
Why We’re Hiring
NTWRK is looking for a Brand Strategist to assist with conceptualizing and writing proposals for brand partners. We are looking for someone creative and resourceful with a strong interest in youth culture.
What You'll Do
- Work alongside Brand Partnerships to develop and design winning proposals with a strategic marketing approach for advertising opportunities
- Creative ideation and copywriting that is held to timelines and budgets
- Collaborate effectively across departments to create a vision for brands
- Manage P&L packaging and margins for each proposal
- Liaise between Brand Partnerships and creative teams
- Special projects and all other duties assigned by the supervisor
Who You Are
- 5+ year of creative strategy experience in a creative agency, brand or media company
- Highly in-tune with youth culture and an exceptional knowledge of entertainment, sneakers, music, fashion, collectibles, food, etc
- An understanding of the current advertising landscape including, but not limited to; social, experiential, digital, talent and podcast
- Excellent writing and presentation development (Keynote skills are a must)
- Experience in presentation design (Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator).
- Ability to adapt and succeed in a fast-paced environment
- A roll-up-your-sleeves mentality and hunger to learn and tackle a variety of tasks
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation package.
- Best in class health, dental, and vision insurance.
- A brand new laptop of your choosing.
- Paid parental leave.
- Paid time off and sick leave.
- A modern and dog friendly office space in the heart of Hollywood, CA.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.