Company Culture / Introduction
NTWRK, dubbed the “QVC for Gen Z,” is a new and exciting video shopping platform that seamlessly blends content and commerce for a global audience of fans and collectors. Our daily live streamed episodes feature shoppable content hosted by celebrities, musicians, and cultural icons, offering unprecedented access to exclusive art, sneakers, fashion, and collectibles. NTWRK’s unique approach connecting entertainment and e-commerce has attracted investment from the likes of Jimmy Iovine, LeBron James, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Drake, Live Nation, and Foot Locker, among others.
We are a diverse team of creatives and innovators, working together to become a massive global marketplace. We share an intrinsic motivation to redefine the mobile content and commerce experience, rooted in rich telling stories and a curated product. During the COVID-19 pandemic, we’ve launched a two-day digital festival that featured exclusive drops from over 30 brands and artists, virtual DJ sets, and insight-driven panels and interviews.
As an early member of our team, you will play a foundational role in shaping NTWRK’s culture and market position. Forbes called us the “much-hyped e-tail platform that’s putting a rocket under retailtainment” and we were also recently named one of LinkedIn’s Top Startups of 2020.
Why We’re Hiring
We are looking for a QA Analyst who will be responsible for designing a test strategy and executing manual testing for our web and mobile applications.
What You'll Do
- Partner with the product and engineering team to understand project objectives, gather requirements, troubleshoot issues, and implement scalable test solutions.
- Design, implement, and execute manual test cases using a variety of testing techniques.
- Assist in on-going process improvement efforts to ensure test planning, execution and reporting is effective and efficient.
- Analyze product requirements, anticipating issues and gaps within.
- Help deliver product launches via a streamlined, agile process.
- Take ownership of quality for projects.
- Opportunities to partner with engineering on automating tests.
Who You Are
- 2+ years of QA Engineering experience.
- Experience in testing mobile applications.
- Ability to write, maintain and verify test cases.
- A quick learner, a self-starter, able to work independently, willing to handle the pressures of an increasing level of responsibility.
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation package.
- Best in class health, dental, and vision insurance.
- A brand new laptop of your choosing.
- Paid parental leave.
- Paid time off and sick leave.
- A modern and dog friendly office space in the heart of Hollywood, CA for those interested in working in the office.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.