Merchandiser, Art & Collectibles
Los Angeles /
Merchandising + Creative /
NTWRK, dubbed the “QVC for Gen Z,” is a new and exciting video shopping platform that seamlessly blends content and commerce for a global audience of fans and collectors. Our daily live streamed episodes feature shoppable content hosted by celebrities, musicians, and cultural icons, offering unprecedented access to exclusive art, sneakers, fashion, and collectibles. NTWRK’s unique approach connecting entertainment and e-commerce has attracted investment from the likes of Jimmy Iovine, LeBron James, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Drake, Live Nation, and Foot Locker, among others.
We are a diverse team of creatives and innovators, working together to become a massive global marketplace. We share an intrinsic motivation to redefine the mobile content and commerce experience, rooted in rich telling stories and a curated product. During the COVID-19 pandemic, we’ve launched a two-day digital festival that featured exclusive drops from over 30 brands and artists, virtual DJ sets, and insight-driven panels and interviews.
As an early member of our team, you will play a foundational role in shaping NTWRK’s culture and market position. Forbes called us the “much-hyped e-tail platform that’s putting a rocket under retailtainment” and we were also recently named one of LinkedIn’s Top Startups of 2020.
Why We're Hiring
NTWRK is looking for a merchandiser to deliver the NTWRK audience a curated shopping experience made up of exclusive products from aspirational brands, artists, and personalities.
What You'll Do
- Develop and manage a robust pipeline of first-to-market and exclusive products, including but not limited to art and collectibles from relevant brands, artists, designers, distributors, licensees, and personalities
- Identify key customer profiles and develop specific short-term and long-term product strategies to serve them
- Leverage extensive professional network to build a culturally diverse roster of brand partners, collaborations, and product initiatives
- Continually onboard vendors to the NTWRK brand and retailer marketplace
- Procure desirable product from seasonal and go-to-market assortments
- Create proprietary product offerings in partnership with influencers, talent, and in-house designers
- Responsible for revenue growth in all the art and collectibles product categories
- Present product pipeline to leadership team during weekly reviews
- Support NTWRK’s virtual festival strategy by curating each initiative’s lineup with compelling product offerings that serve the overarching themes
- Build and present quarterly planning presentations to Merchandising leadership
- Work in tandem with the Project Management group to track and coordinate product samples, production inventory, marketing assets, and cross-promotional synergies with all brand partners.
Who You Are
- 3-5 years professional experience within relevant industry
- Possess skills in purchasing, logistics, licensing, partner relations and trend analysis
- Experience in retail and ecommerce is preferred
- Ability to work cross-functionally
- Proficient in G Suite and Keynote
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation package
- Best in class health, dental, and vision insurance
- A brand new laptop and monitor of your choosing
- Paid time off and sick leave
- Paid parental leave
- A modern and dog friendly office space in the heart of Hollywood, CA
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.