Company And Culture
NTWRK, dubbed the “QVC for Gen Z,” is a new and exciting video shopping platform that seamlessly blends content and commerce for a global audience of fans and collectors. Our daily live streamed episodes feature shoppable content hosted by celebrities, musicians, and cultural icons, offering unprecedented access to exclusive art, sneakers, fashion, and collectibles. NTWRK’s unique approach connecting entertainment and e-commerce has attracted investment from the likes of Jimmy Iovine, LeBron James, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Drake, Live Nation, and Foot Locker, among others.
We are a diverse team of creatives and innovators, working together to become a massive global marketplace. We share an intrinsic motivation to redefine the mobile content and commerce experience, rooted in rich telling stories and a curated product. During the COVID-19 pandemic, we’ve launched a two-day digital festival that featured exclusive drops from over 30 brands and artists, virtual DJ sets, and insight-driven panels and interviews.
As an early member of our team, you will play a foundational role in shaping NTWRK’s culture and market position. Forbes called us the “much-hyped e-tail platform that’s putting a rocket under retailtainment” and we were also recently named one of LinkedIn’s Top Startups of 2020.
Why We’re Hiring
We’re looking for an Engineering Manager with experience in leading agile development teams. Your focus will on inspiring and driving the efforts of the engineering team to deliver customer value in the quickest way possible while managing technical risk and quality.
What You'll Do
- Build, mentor, and grow an incredible engineering team.
- Iterate on how we deliver customer value and continuously improve internal processes to drive excellence.
- Own your team’s delivery and work in partnership with the product owner(s) to lead your pod(s).
- Run 1 on 1s, manage career growth, review performance, help under-performers and be your teams strongest advocate and supporter.
- Be a helpful and supportive presence on the team, contributing to code reviews, technical architecture discussions, taking on non-critical feature work and fixing bugs as time allows.
- Set clear expectations and create a positive work environment by leading by example.
- Communicate effectively and coordinate across engineering and product leadership teams.
Who You Are
- BS degree strongly preferred.
- 3+ years of software engineering management experience.
- 7+ years of experience in software engineering (ideally in Go and/or React, but not required).
- Experience with large scale e-Commerce/Web Applications as well as iOS and Android applications.
- Familiar and comfortable with the technologies, the tradeoffs, and the design patterns emerging in web services.
- Self-starter, quick learner who’s resourceful and curious.
- Eager to grow with the team and take on more responsibilities throughout your career path at NTWRK
- Great communicator.
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation package.
- Best in class health, dental, and vision insurance.
- Remote-first environment where everyone on the team has the option of remote work indefinitely.
- A brand new laptop and monitor of your choosing.
- Paid time off and sick leave.
- A modern and dog friendly office space in the heart of Hollywood, CA for those interested in working in the office.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.