Los Angeles /
NTWRK, dubbed the “QVC for Gen Z,” is a new and exciting video shopping platform that seamlessly blends content and commerce for a global audience of fans and collectors. Our daily live streamed episodes feature shoppable content hosted by celebrities, musicians, and cultural icons, offering unprecedented access to exclusive art, sneakers, fashion, and collectibles. NTWRK’s unique approach connecting entertainment and e-commerce has attracted investment from the likes of Jimmy Iovine, LeBron James, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Drake, Live Nation, and Foot Locker, among others.
We are a diverse team of creatives and innovators, working together to become a massive global marketplace. We share an intrinsic motivation to redefine the mobile content and commerce experience, rooted in rich telling stories and a curated product. During the COVID-19 pandemic, we’ve launched a two-day digital festival that featured exclusive drops from over 30 brands and artists, virtual DJ sets, and insight-driven panels and interviews.
As an early member of our team, you will play a foundational role in shaping NTWRK’s culture and market position. Forbes called us the “much-hyped e-tail platform that’s putting a rocket under retailtainment” and we were also recently named one of LinkedIn’s Top Startups of 2020.
Why We're Hiring
NTWRK seeks a Marketing Manager to drive brand and show strategy and execute integrated marketing plans across the company.
What You'll Do
- Create and implement the overall brand marketing strategy, as well as the marketing strategy for individual product releases
- Create and implement marketing plans around sales sponsorships and larger brand partnerships
- Measure and evaluate product launches to quantify rollout success
- Identify and implement offers and special deals to secure and retain new customers
- Work closely with product and design teams to create marketing materials
- Work closely with talent team to identify marketing opportunities
- Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment and cultural trends
- Collect and utilize customer insights to drive strategic decision making
- Confidently frame decisions and contribute a strong point of view
Who You Are
- Minimum 4-6 years of marketing experience preferably in e-commerce, entertainment, media, or advertising
- Well-organized with strict attention to detail and proactive approach to problem solving
- Excellent communication skills: written, verbal, interpersonal
- Highly responsible, self-motivated, and able to thrive in an energetic, fast-paced, high growth, entrepreneurial environment
- Passion for youth culture and digital trends
- Experience developing positioning, messaging and content strategy for products across multiple verticals and markets
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation package
- Best in class health, dental, and vision insurance
- A brand new laptop and monitor of your choosing
- Paid time off and sick leave
- Paid parental leave
- A modern and dog friendly office space in the heart of Hollywood, CA
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.