Los Angeles /
Company and Culture
NTWRK, dubbed the “QVC for Gen Z,” is a new and exciting video shopping platform that seamlessly blends content and commerce for a global audience of fans and collectors. Our daily live streamed episodes feature shoppable content hosted by celebrities, musicians, and cultural icons, offering unprecedented access to exclusive art, sneakers, fashion, and collectibles. NTWRK’s unique approach connecting entertainment and e-commerce has attracted investment from the likes of Jimmy Iovine, LeBron James, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Drake, Live Nation, and Foot Locker, among others.
We are a diverse team of creatives and innovators, working together to become a massive global marketplace. We share an intrinsic motivation to redefine the mobile content and commerce experience, rooted in rich telling stories and a curated product. During the COVID-19 pandemic, we’ve launched a two-day digital festival that featured exclusive drops from over 30 brands and artists, virtual DJ sets, and insight-driven panels and interviews.
As an early member of our team, you will play a foundational role in shaping NTWRK’s culture and market position. Forbes called us the “much-hyped e-tail platform that’s putting a rocket under retailtainment” and we were also recently named one of LinkedIn’s Top Startups of 2020.
Why We're Hiring
At NTWRK, we’re looking for a Producer to conceive and oversee compelling video content. This position will report to the Head of Video and will ensure that content is creative and on-brand.
What You'll Do
- Understand and interpret client requests and how best to accomplish in a final film.
- Create and manage budgets based on client’s needs, collect vendor estimates, negotiate vendor rates, option teams, book crews, location management, travel coordination and manage final billing.
- Create decks and pitches for original shows.
- Handle day-to-day escalations and troubleshooting of production challenges.
- Foster relationships with cross-functional teams to ensure that we’re delivering against asks.
- Work closely with internal and external partner teams to identify more efficient workflows.
- Plan, lead, and execute internal and external workflows, ensuring effective exchange of information and deliverables.
- Serve as point of contact for clients, directors, videographers, DoP’s and vendors.
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree in Video Production, Communications or similar professional experience.
- Experience in leading conversations to align cross-functional teams.
- Ability to effectively lead and clearly communication overall timeless, project deliverables and resourcing needs.
- Have a working knowledge of industry software, technical processes, and standards.
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation package.
- Best in class health, dental, and vision insurance.
- A brand new laptop of your choosing.
- Paid parental leave.
- Paid time off and sick leave.
- A modern and dog friendly office space in the heart of Hollywood, CA.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.