Senior Data Analyst
Company And Culture
NTWRK, dubbed the “QVC for Gen Z,” is a new and exciting video shopping platform that seamlessly blends content and commerce for a global audience of fans and collectors. Our daily live streamed episodes feature shoppable content hosted by celebrities, musicians, and cultural icons, offering unprecedented access to exclusive art, sneakers, fashion, and collectibles. NTWRK’s unique approach connecting entertainment and e-commerce has attracted investment from the likes of Jimmy Iovine, LeBron James, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Drake, Live Nation, and Foot Locker, among others.
We are a diverse team of creatives and innovators, working together to become a massive global marketplace. We share an intrinsic motivation to redefine the mobile content and commerce experience, rooted in rich telling stories and a curated product. During the COVID-19 pandemic, we’ve launched a two-day digital festival that featured exclusive drops from over 30 brands and artists, virtual DJ sets, and insight-driven panels and interviews.
As an early member of our team, you will play a foundational role in shaping NTWRK’s culture and market position. Forbes called us the “much-hyped e-tail platform that’s putting a rocket under retailtainment” and we were also recently named one of LinkedIn’s Top Startups of 2020.
Why We’re Hiring
We’re looking for a Senior Data Analyst to help us conduct analyses that are at the forefront of reshaping the live shopping experience. This person will leverage data analysis and data science techniques to help us find key business insights and drive strategy decisions.
What You'll Do
- Transform data into action by working cross-functionally with all of NTWRK's teams.
- Dive deep into understanding NTWRK's business requirements and use an analytic mindset to implement solutions across our ecosystem.
- Influence the roadmap for both the Data Analytics department and the stakeholders we support.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends in complex data sets and build dashboards or reports for executives and stakeholders to help inform and spur to action.
- Mentor junior analysts and aid in their growth and learnings.
- Support the data warehouse identifying improvements and revising transformation queries.
Who You Are
- 4+ years of experience in a Data Analyst, Business Analyst or similar role using SQL and/or Python/R focused on product analytics.
- SQL fluency with experience using a scripting language like Python or R.
- Experience building dashboards using a BI Tool like Tableau or Looker.
- Strong Excel fundamentals are a plus.
- 1+ years of Data Science experience creating Machine Learning Algorithms preferred.
- Broad sales B2C, B2B, and/or supply chain management expertise.
- Strong statistical background preferred.
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation package.
- Best in class health, dental, and vision insurance.
- Remote-first environment where everyone on the team has the option of remote work indefinitely.
- A brand new laptop and monitor of your choosing.
- Paid time off and sick leave.
- A modern and dog friendly office space in the heart of Hollywood, CA for those interested in working in the office.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.