Customer Service Associate
Los Angeles /
Company and Culture
NTWRK, dubbed the “QVC for Gen Z,” is a new and exciting video shopping platform that seamlessly blends content and commerce for a global audience of fans and collectors. Our daily live streamed episodes feature shoppable content hosted by celebrities, musicians, and cultural icons, offering unprecedented access to exclusive art, sneakers, fashion, and collectibles. NTWRK’s unique approach connecting entertainment and e-commerce has attracted investment from the likes of Jimmy Iovine, LeBron James, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Drake, Live Nation, and Foot Locker, among others.
We are a diverse team of creatives and innovators, working together to become a massive global marketplace. We share an intrinsic motivation to redefine the mobile content and commerce experience, rooted in rich telling stories and a curated product. During the COVID-19 pandemic, we’ve launched a two-day digital festival that featured exclusive drops from over 30 brands and artists, virtual DJ sets, and insight-driven panels and interviews.
As an early member of our team, you will play a foundational role in shaping NTWRK’s culture and market position. Forbes called us the “much-hyped e-tail platform that’s putting a rocket under retailtainment” and we were also recently named one of LinkedIn’s Top Startups of 2020.
Why We're Hiring
At NTWRK, we’re looking for a Customer Service Associate to join the team and provide support with both managing and strengthening our relationship with our users and customers. We seek to provide the highest level of customer service by creating an fluid customer experience in an effort to drive optimal satisfaction. As a Customer Service Associate, your patience, listening skills, attention to detail and overall positive presence are at the core of your character. You’re our number one ambassador and are armed with a deep knowledge of the business and are confident to answer any question that may arise. Behind the scenes, you demonstrate a knack for organization and efficiency.
What You'll Do
- Demonstrate best practices across all lines of work to ensure optimal customer satisfaction and consistency of customer experience.
- Maintain an awareness of all product information, internal communications, current advertising, promotions and the status of merchandise.
- Maintain an awareness of all available resources, including customer service guidelines, tools and departmental leaders.
- Respond and follow-up with both users / customers inquires as outlined in our SLA.
- Support and model excellent customer service by exhibiting a positive attitude and enthusiasm toward your role both internal and external.
- Communicate effectively and efficiently with all company associates in both written and verbal form.
- Actively participate in recurring customer service meetings and communicate any findings to the leadership team.
- Participate in ongoing training regarding technology upgrades and new systems.
Who You Are
- Previous customer service or retail experience.
- Ability to work independently and with a team to meet deadlines.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Adobe Acrobat Pro.
- Superb communication and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in data entry and tracking.
- Excellent organizational skills and multitasking ability.
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation package.
- Best in class health, dental, and vision insurance.
- A brand new laptop of your choosing.
- Paid parental leave.
- Paid time off and sick leave.
- A modern and dog friendly office space in the heart of Hollywood, CA.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.