Motion Graphics Designer
Los Angeles /
Merchandising + Creative /
Company and Culture
NTWRK, dubbed the “QVC for Gen Z,” is a new and exciting video shopping platform that seamlessly blends content and commerce for a global audience of fans and collectors. Our daily live streamed episodes feature shoppable content hosted by celebrities, musicians, and cultural icons, offering unprecedented access to exclusive art, sneakers, fashion, and collectibles. NTWRK’s unique approach connecting entertainment and e-commerce has attracted investment from the likes of Jimmy Iovine, LeBron James, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Drake, Live Nation, and Foot Locker, among others.
We are a diverse team of creatives and innovators, working together to become a massive global marketplace. We share an intrinsic motivation to redefine the mobile content and commerce experience, rooted in rich telling stories and a curated product. During the COVID-19 pandemic, we’ve launched a two-day digital festival that featured exclusive drops from over 30 brands and artists, virtual DJ sets, and insight-driven panels and interviews.
As an early member of our team, you will play a foundational role in shaping NTWRK’s culture and market position. Forbes called us the “much-hyped e-tail platform that’s putting a rocket under retailtainment” and we were also recently named one of LinkedIn’s Top Startups of 2020.
Why We're Hiring
At NTWRK, we’re looking for a Motion Graphics Designer to deliver the NTWRK audience an elevated content experience through engaging on-screen graphics.
What You'll Do
- Support the Content group with all on-screen graphics needs such as intro cards and lower thirds
- Develop templatized show graphics packages that can be shared with various internal teams and external creative partners
- Translate static branding treatments into motion graphics
- Create visual treatments and animations for various social media franchises
- Work closely with various creative partners to execute and deliver marketing assets that support NTWRK’s daily product drop
- Partner with internal and external motion graphics designers to create promotional videos for key initiatives and virtual festivals
- Present new concepts and executions to creative leader
- Develop and implement creative treatments that contribute to, and are in line with, NTWRK’s brand position and identity
Who You Are
- 3-5 years professional experience within relevant industry
- Skilled in motion graphics, animation, title design, composition, show graphics, cinema 4D, 2D and 3D content
- Experience with Art Direction
- Proficient in Adobe Suite and G Suite
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation package
- Best in class health, dental, and vision insurance
- A brand new laptop of your choosing
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off and sick leave
- A modern and dog friendly office space in the heart of Hollywood, CA
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.