Los Angeles /
Company and Culture
NTWRK, dubbed the “QVC for Gen Z,” is a new and exciting video shopping platform that seamlessly blends content and commerce for a global audience of fans and collectors. Our daily live streamed episodes feature shoppable content hosted by celebrities, musicians, and cultural icons, offering unprecedented access to exclusive art, sneakers, fashion, and collectibles. NTWRK’s unique approach connecting entertainment and e-commerce has attracted investment from the likes of Jimmy Iovine, LeBron James, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Drake, Live Nation, and Foot Locker, among others.
We are a diverse team of creatives and innovators, working together to become a massive global marketplace. We share an intrinsic motivation to redefine the mobile content and commerce experience, rooted in rich telling stories and a curated product. During the COVID-19 pandemic, we’ve launched a two-day digital festival that featured exclusive drops from over 30 brands and artists, virtual DJ sets, and insight-driven panels and interviews.
As an early member of our team, you will play a foundational role in shaping NTWRK’s culture and market position. Forbes called us the “much-hyped e-tail platform that’s putting a rocket under retailtainment” and we were also recently named one of LinkedIn’s Top Startups of 2020.
Why We're Hiring
At NTWRK, we’re looking for an Editor who is excited about working cross-functionally. In this role, you'll produce unique and impactful content, create memorable marketing campaigns and highlight the limited edition drops or experiences that can only be found on NTWRK.
What You'll Do
- Assist with the creation of high quality, engaging video content for the NTWRK
- Apply editing techniques in order to visually present the concept in an easy to follow manner consistent with our brand
- Work closely with the producer to create short-form content and assets for the digital team
- Sort, maintain, and catalog all relevant footage
- Research and pitch new ideas to maintain innovation and growth
- Participate in brainstorming sessions with the team, support your team and give creative feedback
- Adapt to last-minute changes in schedules and be flexible with planning/meeting deadlines
Who You Are
- 2+ years’ experience editing compelling original content, preferably short form videos
- Proficiency in Adobe Premiere Pro and can also work with After Effects
- Ability to work in a high pressure, fast paced production environment
- Problem solver and critical thinker; able to receive constructive feedback in a professional manner
- You’re very familiar with the basics of post-production, especially when it comes to animation and motion graphics
- You like to own projects from start to finish and can propose creative solutions when it comes to editing and storytelling, especially with budgetary constraints
- Bonus if you also know about color grading and sound design to enhance edits
- Able to work well independently and with a team
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation package
- Best in class health, dental, and vision insurance
- A brand new laptop of your choosing
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off and sick leave
- A modern and dog friendly office space in the heart of Hollywood, CA
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.