Los Angeles /
Company And Culture
NTWRK, dubbed the “QVC for Gen Z,” is a new and exciting video shopping platform that seamlessly blends content and commerce for a global audience of fans and collectors. Our daily live streamed episodes feature shoppable content hosted by celebrities, musicians, and cultural icons, offering unprecedented access to exclusive art, sneakers, fashion, and collectibles. NTWRK’s unique approach connecting entertainment and e-commerce has attracted investment from the likes of Jimmy Iovine, LeBron James, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Drake, Live Nation, and Foot Locker, among others.
We are a diverse team of creatives and innovators, working together to become a massive global marketplace. We share an intrinsic motivation to redefine the mobile content and commerce experience, rooted in rich telling stories and a curated product. During the COVID-19 pandemic, we’ve launched a two-day digital festival that featured exclusive drops from over 30 brands and artists, virtual DJ sets, and insight-driven panels and interviews.
As an early member of our team, you will play a foundational role in shaping NTWRK’s culture and market position. Forbes called us the “much-hyped e-tail platform that’s putting a rocket under retailtainment” and we were also recently named one of LinkedIn’s Top Startups of 2020.
Why We’re Hiring
We’re looking for a Project Manager to join NTWRK! Working closely with the Merchandising, Marketing and Content teams, you will be responsible for project managing, owning communications and processes while exercising project controls. The Project Manager must plan and demonstrate a cohesive understanding of the deliverables, tasks, dependencies, team resourcing, and process. In addition, the PM must constantly assess project risks and communicate contingency plans to the necessary stakeholders.
What You’ll Do
- Manage a high volume of quick-turnaround creative and collateral assignments that support our internal business teams.
- Lead end-to-end project management of graphic design, presentation, e-mail, one-pagers, display advertising, short-form video, and other collateral projects.
- Work with team leads to vet and greenlight incoming projects.
- Develop and own an accurate project timeline, master project calendar, work-back schedules, and other documentation and specs as needed.
- Clearly communicate timelines, budgets, deliverables, goals, and expectations with stakeholders and Marketing team members.
- Ensure the final creative product is consistent with the stakeholder’s vision and timeline.
- Understand key project milestones and keep the team on track to reach them.
- Manage stakeholder relationships.
- Setup and schedule creative brief-in, kickoff, and reviews in advance.
- Ensure all meetings have clear agendas, meeting recap notes, and actionable next steps.
- Ensure real-time communication within respective project teams and stakeholders.
Who You Are
- Proven experience managing a high volume of business-facing creative and campaign types in parallel (Experience with Wrike is a plus).
- Demonstrated experience running large engagements and integrated creative projects.
- Experience with various project types, including web, mobile, video, and brand.
- Ability to work collaboratively with multiple team members across departments (sales team members, graphic designers, leadership team members, engineers, etc).
- Excellent leadership, communication, and stakeholder management skills.
- Superb attention to detail, good judgment, and listening skills.
- Awesome attitude and passion for NTWRK’s products and creativity.
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation package.
- Best in class health, dental, and vision insurance.
- A brand new laptop and monitor of your choosing.
- Paid time off and sick leave.
- A modern and dog friendly office space in the heart of Hollywood, CA.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.