Recruiter - Future Head of Talent Acquisition
New York /
Commercial Team /
Recruiter: Software Engineers and Agile Project Managers
You’ll source talents who will build web and mobile apps for industry leaders and new disruptors.
Our clients come to us to develop their most complex web and mobile applications. Utilizing Lean and Agile Methodologies in combination with our expertise in open-source technologies we build highly customized products that are used worldwide.
We help you grow into a Talent Acquisition Team Leader.
We want you to grow with us and invest heavily in your professional growth from day one. If you are interested in entrepreneurialism, building great products, and strong relationships, this could be the place for you.
We are part of the M33 start-up studio that so far has founded 8 companies with specialties in Web/Mobile, Data Science & Computer Vision, DevOps and FinTech. All of these are headed up by Theodoers, who received the funding and support to grow their own start-ups. As we grow in New York we hope to expand the M33 network so are looking for entrepreneurial business leaders to join the team.
We support your path toward becoming the expert in your field and offer a transparent progression track. Every Theodoer has a mentor whose goal is to help you progress as rapidly as possible. You will also become a coach and mentor to more junior Theodoers.
We like to think that we offer the best of all worlds:
The global impact of our multinational clients, whilst experiencing the growth and velocity of a startup.
The satisfaction of producing high-quality work while pursuing your own goals and ambitions.
Curiosity didn’t kill the cat here, it is embraced. If you relish the opportunity to learn quickly by facing new contexts and technologies in a fast-paced environment then we encourage you to join us.
We are a team of 500+ located in NYC (15 employees), London (50), and Paris (450):
Established 12 years ago in Paris, in the last 6 years, the global team has grown from 30 to over 500 based on a strong reputation and happy employees.
We have started 8 companies as part of the M33 start-up studio over the last 6 years.
You'll be key to recruiting and supporting 12 new Theodoers who will join the adventure in the next 12 months!
Your mission is to contribute to Theodo's growth by recruiting exceptional smart software engineers and tech and business savvy agile coaches with a strong entrepreneurial mindset, growing the company's brand recognition among our top candidate pool. The role can also evolve to also be in charge of people and their growth at Theodo.
What you'll do:
- Source and recruit top-tier talent that will allow Theodo to scale over the next few years
- Work closely with our recruitment agencies and coach them to ensure they send great candidates steadily
- Develop a strong employer brand to attract the best talent
- Manage internal initiatives to find candidates, such as referral campaigns and universities' job fairs
- Be metric-driven, with a problem-solving mindset to ensure we continuously improve our recruitment strategy and execution
- Coach candidates throughout their process to ensure they can perform at their best and their experience is fantastic, whether they are hired or not
- Communicate daily and weekly progress to key stakeholders in the company including CEO, CTO and COO, and the team of interviewers
If you are interested in doing more than recruitment:
- We're offering you a unique opportunity to combine this recruiter role with an Agile Coach role, taking part in software project teams up to 2.5 days a week. You'll be working in a software delivery team in a client-facing/advisory role!
- From Day 1 we’ll offer you hands-on training in Scrum and Lean, so you can coach our clients and project teams, enabling them to build and deliver products at pace.
Last, but not least: As mentioned above, this role is the first step to becoming Theodo's Talent Acquisition Manager and lead a team of recruiters in 12-24 months.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-3 years of professional experience.
- A minimum of 12 months experience of working in a Talent Acquisition role within the Digital and Technology industry (Agency or Internal)
- Demonstrable experience of pushing recruitment initiatives through from start to finish
- A strong interest in the Tech Industry
- A desire to progress, continuously learn and be challenged
- Location: New York City, Authorized to work in the US*.
(*Unfortunately, we are not currently in a position to sponsor visas of any kind. This role is not remote although we have a flexible WFH policy.)
Salary commensurate with experience
- Hardware stipend
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance
- PTO: 15 vacation days with 1 additional vacation day for every six months worked (capped at 20 days)
- Major federal holidays
- 401K contribution
Join us in our monthly team outings like:
- VR World
- Yankee’s/Knicks games
- Copious amounts of food
- Company trips
A Diverse Working Environment
Theodo is committed to diversity and inclusion. We promote a prejudice-free environment and do not discriminate against current or prospective employees because of age, gender, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or health concerns.
Interested? Apply here or send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com