Engineering Team /
This is the opportunity to join an exciting new Serverless startup venture inside the security of the wider Theodo group. From day one you'll be part of the team building out new services to meet the needs of the growing market for world class Serverless experts.
We're looking for Developers to join us in building with Serverless on AWS.
This role is client facing, hands on coding within a team, along side other developers and architects.
We build massively scalable, resilient, low cost and high quality systems for our clients in record time using our expertise, technology and methodology.
Our focus is building state-of-the-art Serverless solutions and creating autonomous teams for our clients, with an emphasis on skills building and training through delivery. Helping startups building their initial MVPs to larger organisations scaling globally.
We also have a strong focus on contributing to the community through content, talks and open-source.
You will be responsible for the contributing to your client projects, and progressing your skills in Cloud Architecture
You'll get the opportunity to progress in a fast-tracked development process and learn the skills to build cutting edge architectures and become a CTO. We pride ourselves on excellence and continuous improvement in all aspects, practicing what we preach in an Agile-Lean environment.
Core Skills Needed to Excel
- Full stack development experience
- Proficient in Node, TypeScript (preferably additional languages)
- Desire to learn modern Cloud Native architecture
- 1:1 / 2:1 Bachelor's Degree
Additional Skills for Ideal Candidates
- Experience with AWS Lambda, API Gateway, DynamoDB, Step Functions
- AWS Certification
- Involvement in the community (talks, blogs, podcasts, open-source projects)
- Experience with EventBridge, AppSync and X-Ray
- Experience migrating legacy to Serverless
- Sales experience
Ready to start building tomorrow's architectures today?