Remote Experienced Quality Assurance Engineer
Engineering – QA /
Join our global team of 300+ craftspeople to support our growing distributed services business. We are on a mission to dismantle the traditional consulting ecosystem and replace it with an effective framework for innovation that transforms the way businesses think about and solve problems from the inside out.
WHO YOU ARE
As a consultative QA Engineer, you are eager to dive into a product as early as possible to discover and test new features. You have a well-formed opinion of what quality means and can easily share it. You strive to automate repeatable tasks and understand that there is a place for manual testing and you are eager to do both. You partner with business stakeholders, product managers and engineers to get clarity and to bring light to situations the team may not have thought about. You understand that there are many tools out there to help in your process and you are happy to learn tools and languages to help you achieve the objective at hand.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate quality testing efforts.
- Design and implement automated testing solutions, and integrate them into a continuous integration/delivery pipeline.
- Collaborate in a consultative environment
- Guide our clients in best practices in order to achieve great project success
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS
- 5+ years of professional experience working as a Quality Assurance Engineer and/or Software Engineer.
- Current/recent experience building and maintaining Test Automation Frameworks for enterprise web, mobile platforms, and APIs.
- Hands-on experience with tools including Selenium WebDriver, Test Cafe and Appium are all a plus.
- Strong experience writing with multiple scripting languages is a plus - Ruby, Python and NodeJS are all a plus.
- Experience working in a continuous integration environment with tools like Jenkins is required.
- Demonstrated experience seeding repos.
- Previous experience collaborating on highly distributed teams is required.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Previous consulting experience is preferred.
- Solid experience working within an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Possess a strong and reliable internet connection.
YOU WILL BE SUCCESSFUL WHEN YOU
- Hit the ground running within your area of expertise and are not afraid of challenges outside of it
- Thrive on collaborating with other team members and across disciplines
- Happily receive feedback and see it as an opportunity for reflection and improvement
- Embrace continuous learning - Whether you are learning to help your team or customer work through new concepts and technology
- Are astute. You know when to push an issue and when to let things lie
- Are friendly - you reach out to your teammates even if they aren’t on your project team
- Work through ambiguity - you aren’t shy about asking questions to gain clarity
You like to get the work done!
You want to collaborate in a consultative environment and guide our clients in best practices in order to achieve great project success in addition to contributing to the growth of a great company. We want to know more about you!
Unsure if your skills meet all of our requirements?
Apply anyway! We would love to meet you and find out more about how your skills could add value. At Theorem, we value open communication and feedback. We believe that diversity of identity, perspective, and experience makes us stronger; we would love to hear your perspective too!
Theorem records interviews so that we can focus on delivering a great interview experience. If you are uncomfortable with being recorded, please let our recruiters know when they reach out to you.
Founded in 2007, Theorem LLC is a remote-first technology consulting company, globally distributed by design. We are privately-owned and committed to building a sustainable organization. Our services range from:
-New product development
-Pure R & D
If it’s cool and engaging in technology, we are likely working on it.
Customers come to us because they need to change to succeed and are looking for a solution that isn't just about technology — but also people, process, and leadership. We consult, form a diverse team of experts, and deliver strategy and execution under one roof.
Consultants come to us for the autonomy, depth of project, and challenge of working with a wide range of clients across multiple platforms and industries.
Our contributors are master puzzle solvers in a vast range of technologies.
Benefits and Perks
100% REMOTE - We're fully distributed
TEAM RETREATS - We value our face to face interaction, so our team enjoys regular retreats (on pause due to Covid-but will kick back off when safe and compliant)
EDUCATION AND CAREER GROWTH - We encourage our team to undertake any professional growth opportunities available, and we offer programs and financial assistance to achieve this!
HEALTHY BODY, HEALTHY MIND - HAPPY TEAM - We offer paid vacation and support healthy lifestyles through our physical fitness benefits program.
COMPANYWIDE VISIBILITY - We operate in a fully transparent environment to ensure we as a company and team have full understanding of where we came from, and where we are going.
HEALTHCARE & FINANCE - For US & UK based full time employees; we have comprehensive benefits.
Theorem expects all team members to be honest, trustworthy, and operate with integrity. Discrimination and all unlawful harassment (including sexual harassment) in employment is not tolerated. We encourage success based on our individual merits and abilities, and all decisions regarding recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, employee development decisions such as training, and all other terms and conditions of employment, are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to race, genetics, nationality, national origin, citizenship status, employment status, ethnicity, ethnic origin, color, creed, religion, belief, age, family or parental status, pregnancy, marital status, sex, gender, sex or gender assigned at birth, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, sexual preference, romantic orientation, romantic preference, pairing orientation, pairing preference, language, lifestyle, social class, socio-economic status, political affiliation, military or veteran status, physical and mental ability, disability, hairstyle, physical features, medical condition, or any other other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We oppose all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination. Theorem encourages applicants of all ages. We've created a competitive rewards model for our team members around the world. Theorem's benefit and compensation offerings vary depending on geographic location, are subject to eligibility requirements, and may be modified from time to time. Theorem is an equal opportunity employer.