Product Manager (Delivery)
Product – Product Management /
Theorem is looking for a motivated craftsperson to join our global team of 200+ professionals to support our growing distributed services business. We are on a mission to dismantle the traditional consulting ecosystem and replace it with an effective framework for innovation that transforms the way businesses think about and solve problems from the inside out.
We are remote-first technology consulting company, fully distributed by design. Our services range from new product discovery and development, legacy modernization, pricing strategy development, revenue generation, process optimization, and organizational transformation.
We’re looking for an experienced product leader to join the team at Theorem. In this role, you will lead squads of 1-2 designers and 2-3 engineers and work directly with customers to build complex custom software applications. Our client will look to you to chart out the approach that will get them results within their time and budget.
- You can easily nerd out on the details of any project
- You thrive on collaborating with other team members and across disciplines
- You’re happy to receive feedback and see it as an opportunity for reflection and improvement
- You’re always learning - helping your team and customer work through new concepts and technology
- You’re astute - can ramp up quickly on any topic or new business domain
- You’re entrepreneurial and intrapreneurial - always on the lookout for new opportunities to improve the company externally and internally
- Manage and deliver custom software solutions to clients on time and within budget
- Consult with internal and external stakeholders by guiding clients and project teams through the right steps to get a world-class product
- Partner with engineering teams to oversee the delivery of each project milestone by collaborating with the project team
- Manage and prioritize a roadmap for successful delivery
- Break down user requirements into epics and stories for development
- Speak to the overall design by converting ideas and goals into wireframes with a UX/UI designer. At times you may even make changes to wires yourself
- Ensure your product is delivered with quality standards
Qualifications & Skills
- 4+ years of delivering custom software products
- You’ve led the end to end software delivery lifecycle
- Experience working in a consulting environment
- Can clearly articulate and present ideas and concept in a compelling way
- Strong Agile/Scrum experience - the squad will look to you to establish an environment where they can be effective
- Experience working in an enterprise environment
- Successfully collaborating and leading remotely
- Technical background is a plus, but not required
When the environment permits, you may be expected to travel approximately 25% of the time. This role is with a large client that operates on the west coast, so Pacific Timezone alignment is preferred.
Unsure if your skills meet all of our requirements?
Apply anyway! We would love to meet you and find out more about how your skills could add value. At Theorem, we value open communication and feedback. We believe that diversity of identity, perspective, and experience makes us stronger; we would love to hear your perspective too!
Theorem records interviews so that we can focus on delivering a great interview experience. If you are uncomfortable with being recorded, please let our recruiters know when they reach out to you.
Founded in 2007, Theorem LLC is a remote-first technology consulting company, globally distributed by design. We are privately-owned and committed to building a sustainable organization. Our services range from:
-New product development
-Pure R & D
If it’s cool and engaging in technology, we are likely working on it.
Customers come to us because they need to change to succeed and are looking for a solution that isn't just about technology — but also people, process, and leadership. We consult, form a diverse team of experts, and deliver strategy and execution under one roof.
Consultants come to us for the autonomy, depth of project, and challenge of working with a wide range of clients across multiple platforms and industries.
Our contributors are master puzzle solvers in a vast range of technologies.
Benefits and Perks
100% REMOTE - We're fully distributed
TEAM RETREATS - We value our face to face interaction, so our team enjoys regular retreats (on pause due to Covid-but will kick back off when safe and compliant)
EDUCATION AND CAREER GROWTH - We encourage our team to undertake any professional growth opportunities available, and we offer programs and financial assistance to achieve this!
HEALTHY BODY, HEALTHY MIND - HAPPY TEAM - We offer paid vacation and support healthy lifestyles through our physical fitness benefits program.
COMPANYWIDE VISIBILITY - We operate in a fully transparent environment to ensure we as a company and team have full understanding of where we came from, and where we are going.
HEALTHCARE & FINANCE - For US & UK based full time employees; we have comprehensive benefits.
Theorem expects all team members to be honest, trustworthy, and operate with integrity. Discrimination and all unlawful harassment (including sexual harassment) in employment is not tolerated. We encourage success based on our individual merits and abilities, and all decisions regarding recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, employee development decisions such as training, and all other terms and conditions of employment, are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to race, genetics, nationality, national origin, citizenship status, employment status, ethnicity, ethnic origin, color, creed, religion, belief, age, family or parental status, pregnancy, marital status, sex, gender, sex or gender assigned at birth, gender identity, sexual orientation, sexual preference, lifestyle, social class, military status, disability, hairstyle, physical features, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We oppose all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination. Theorem encourages applicants of all ages. Theorem is an equal opportunity employer. No statements by Theorem are intended to create an offer of employment unless made in writing, signed by an officer of the company and no offer shall become effective unless countersigned by the prospective employee.