Engagement Manager - Remote
United States /
Program – Program Management /
Join our global team of 450+ craftspeople! We are a consultancy that solves business problems by designing and building highly complex custom software for the world's leading companies. We are on a mission to dismantle the traditional consulting ecosystem and replace it with an effective framework for innovation that transforms the way businesses think about and solve problems from the inside out.
TheoremOne is the winner of Comparably's Best Work-Life Balance: Top-Rated 100 Small/Mid-Sized Companies
Putting it all out there, we have program challenges and we are looking for talented practitioners who specialize in solving business problems to lead the efforts to solve them and satisfy our customers.
We are actively hiring LEADERS, people who can step into any situation, identify problems, and bring order and calm to the process.
PLEASE APPLY IF YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE INSERTING YOUR NAME INTO THIS CHAT LOG
Head of Services: So <<INSERT YOUR NAME HERE>> jumped into the project and after 2 hours was like "this is a circus, nobody is running it”. An hour later they made a project plan and got everyone on the same page.
The Engagement Manager leads and manages project teams who are responsible for overall customer success. They help customers define how to engage with TheoremOne, structure the business deal and ensure we deliver our promises to our clients.
Engagement Managers are a senior generalist leader of a multidisciplinary team. They have the ability to manage Product, Engineering and Design. For those that choose this role it enables them to grow in more than one functional area through the development of those skills to manage various functions.
The stated salary range of 130,000 - 160,000 USD is applicable for eligible candidates that are located in the United States and hired on as an employee.
RESPONSIBILITIES - Pre-sales, Principal Consultant & Relationship Lead:
- The Engagement Manager gets introduced to a customer during pre-sales, and takes over the ownership of pre-sales activities — they own the proposal and SOW creation process and serve as the principal engagement lead after they win the work.
- The Engagement Manager knows how to structure the business relationship between the Customer and TheoremOne. They help the customers find or unlock budgets, they work with TheoremOne leaders and Customer procurement to help write and champion SOW's to signature.
RESPONSIBILITIES - Business Relationship & Financial Management:
- The Engagement Manager must develop, manage and own engagement budget including burn down, financial reporting, and managing to target margins. They manage the customer invoicing cycles as well as collecting required data from the team such as allocations, time off or hours worked.
- The Engagement Manager works to ensure clients have LONG TERM and DEEP relationships with TheoremOne and that we're doing the most meaningful work we can do.
RESPONSIBILITIES - Team & Delivery Management:
- Engagement Managers should be expert Project Managers. At all times the effectiveness of Project Management (at all levels) is the responsibility of the Engagement Manager.
- Engagement Managers work with functional managers and other TheoremOne Leaders to ensure everyone is getting the support and coaching required to bring out their best.
- 10+ years experience in technology or related industries
- C-Level client engagement
- Software consulting with external clients
- Custom software development
- Project management leadership
- Product lifecycle development & strategy
- Contributing to the sales-cycle by project scoping and developing proposals
- New opportunity Identification with existing client
- Team organization and design
- Team management experience with direct reports
- External stakeholder management
Unsure if your skills meet all of our requirements?
Apply anyway! We would love to meet you and find out more about how your skills could add value. At TheoremOne, we value open communication and feedback. We believe that diversity of identity, perspective, and experience makes us stronger; we would love to hear your perspective too!
TheoremOne records interviews so that we can focus on delivering a great interview experience. If you are uncomfortable with being recorded, please let our recruiters know when they reach out to you.
Founded in 2007, TheoremOne LLC is a remote-first technology consulting company, globally distributed by design. Our services range from:
- New product development
- Pure R & D
- Legacy modernization
- Revenue generation
- Process optimization
- Organizational transformation
If it’s cool and engaging in technology, we are likely working on it.
Customers come to us because they need to change to succeed and are looking for a solution that isn't just about technology — but also people, process, and leadership. We consult, form a diverse team of experts, and deliver strategy and execution under one roof. Consultants come to us for the autonomy, depth of project, and challenge of working with a wide range of clients across multiple platforms and industries.
Our contributors are master puzzle solvers in a vast range of technologies.
Benefits and Perks
100% REMOTE - We're fully distributed
EDUCATION AND CAREER GROWTH - We encourage our team to undertake any professional growth opportunities available, and we offer programs and financial assistance to achieve this!
HEALTHY BODY, HEALTHY MIND - HAPPY TEAM - We offer paid vacation and support healthy lifestyles through our physical fitness benefits program.
COMPANYWIDE VISIBILITY - We operate in a fully transparent environment to ensure we as a company and team have full understanding of where we came from, and where we are going.
HEALTHCARE & FINANCE - For US, UK, Canada, and Spain based full time employees; we have comprehensive benefits.
TheoremOne expects all team members to be honest, trustworthy, and operate with integrity. Discrimination and all unlawful harassment (including sexual harassment) in employment is not tolerated. We encourage success based on our individual merits and abilities, and all decisions regarding recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, employee development decisions such as training, and all other terms and conditions of employment, are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to race, genetics, nationality, national origin, citizenship status, employment status, ethnicity, ethnic origin, color, creed, religion, belief, age, family or parental status, pregnancy, marital status, sex, gender, sex or gender assigned at birth, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, sexual preference, romantic orientation, romantic preference, pairing orientation, pairing preference, language, lifestyle, social class, socio-economic status, political affiliation, military or veteran status, physical and mental ability, disability, hairstyle, physical features, medical condition, or any other other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We oppose all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination. TheoremOne encourages applicants of all ages. We've created a competitive rewards model for our team members around the world. TheoremOne's benefit and compensation offerings vary depending on geographic location, are subject to eligibility requirements, and may be modified from time to time. TheoremOne is an equal opportunity employer.