Lead React Native Engineer - Remote
Engineering – Engineering /
Join our global team of 350+ craftspeople! We are a consultancy that solves business problems by designing and building highly complex custom software for the world's leading companies. We are on a mission to dismantle the traditional consulting ecosystem and replace it with an effective framework for innovation that transforms the way businesses think about and solve problems from the inside out.
Due to program restrictions, we are only considering candidates physically located and authorized to work in Australia
- Leads the mobile app deliveries and provides standards and directions for the app development
- Conducts analysis to determine system requirements and system impacts for new or enhanced applications in order to plan and provide estimates for development tasks
- Determines development approach options and recommends the most effective approach
- Engages with business users, business/technical analysts, solution architects and others to understand needs and requirements for project and maintenance development tasks
- Designs and codes quality programs of all levels of complexity in alignment with business requirements and solution architecture for project and maintenance activities
- Conducts unit testing, support during system testing and implementation activities for difficult and complex programs
- Provides emergency technical support and resolution of production problems and other maintenance activities to ensure that applications are performing well and as designed to ensure high system availability, strong data integrity and accurate/timely reporting
- Provides input to the programming practices and standard to ensure these are up-to-date and of a high quality standard
- Challenges existing processes and practices to continuously drive efficiencies and technology delivery performance
- Mentors and develops analyst programmers to support achievement of key performance indicators, ensuring further development of technical knowledge and service delivery standards
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- 5 + years of Lead Senior Engineering experience
- Direct consulting experience & experience leading consultative conversations
- Production Experience with React Native applications on both iOS and Android
- Experience in the healthcare industry a plus
- Experience using Google and Apple health native APIs is a plus
- Previous experience collaborating on highly distributed teams. Experience working with US companies a plus
- Experience working within an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Possess a strong and reliable internet connection.
- Must be located and authorized to work in Australia.
Unsure if your skills meet all of our requirements?
Apply anyway! We would love to meet you and find out more about how your skills could add value. At TheoremOne, we value open communication and feedback. We believe that diversity of identity, perspective, and experience makes us stronger; we would love to hear your perspective too!
TheoremOne records interviews so that we can focus on delivering a great interview experience. If you are uncomfortable with being recorded, please let our recruiters know when they reach out to you.
Founded in 2007, TheoremOne LLC is a remote-first technology consulting company, globally distributed by design. We are privately-owned and committed to building a sustainable organization. Our services range from:
-New product development
-Pure R & D
If it’s cool and engaging in technology, we are likely working on it.
Customers come to us because they need to change to succeed and are looking for a solution that isn't just about technology — but also people, process, and leadership. We consult, form a diverse team of experts, and deliver strategy and execution under one roof.
Consultants come to us for the autonomy, depth of project, and challenge of working with a wide range of clients across multiple platforms and industries.
Our contributors are master puzzle solvers in a vast range of technologies.
Benefits and Perks
100% REMOTE - We're fully distributed
TEAM RETREATS - We value our face to face interaction, so our team enjoys regular retreats (on pause due to Covid-but will kick back off when safe and compliant)
EDUCATION AND CAREER GROWTH - We encourage our team to undertake any professional growth opportunities available, and we offer programs and financial assistance to achieve this!
HEALTHY BODY, HEALTHY MIND - HAPPY TEAM - We offer paid vacation and support healthy lifestyles through our physical fitness benefits program.
COMPANYWIDE VISIBILITY - We operate in a fully transparent environment to ensure we as a company and team have full understanding of where we came from, and where we are going.
HEALTHCARE & FINANCE - For US, UK, Canada, Spain and Brazil based full time employees; we have comprehensive benefits.
TheoremOne expects all team members to be honest, trustworthy, and operate with integrity. Discrimination and all unlawful harassment (including sexual harassment) in employment is not tolerated. We encourage success based on our individual merits and abilities, and all decisions regarding recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, employee development decisions such as training, and all other terms and conditions of employment, are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to race, genetics, nationality, national origin, citizenship status, employment status, ethnicity, ethnic origin, color, creed, religion, belief, age, family or parental status, pregnancy, marital status, sex, gender, sex or gender assigned at birth, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, sexual preference, romantic orientation, romantic preference, pairing orientation, pairing preference, language, lifestyle, social class, socio-economic status, political affiliation, military or veteran status, physical and mental ability, disability, hairstyle, physical features, medical condition, or any other other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We oppose all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination. TheoremOne encourages applicants of all ages. We've created a competitive rewards model for our team members around the world. TheoremOne's benefit and compensation offerings vary depending on geographic location, are subject to eligibility requirements, and may be modified from time to time. TheoremOne is an equal opportunity employer.