Senior Product Manager
Product – Product Management /
Join our global team of 350+ craftspeople! We are a consultancy that solves business problems by designing and building highly complex custom software for the world's leading companies. We are on a mission to dismantle the traditional consulting ecosystem and replace it with an effective framework for innovation that transforms the way businesses think about and solve problems from the inside out.
We are remote-first technology consulting company, fully distributed by design. Our services range from new product discovery and development, legacy modernization, pricing strategy development, revenue generation, process optimization, and organizational transformation.
We’re looking for an experienced product leader to join the team at TheoremOne. In this role, you will lead squads of 1-2 designers and 2-3 engineers and work directly with customers to build complex custom software applications. Our client will look to you to chart out the approach that will get them results within their time and budget.
This is a remote position that can be done from anywhere. When the environment permits, you may be expected to travel occasionally.
- Manage and deliver custom software solutions to clients on time and within budget
- Consult with internal and external stakeholders by guiding clients and project teams through the right steps to get a world-class product
- Guide product strategy by collecting research, running project kickoffs, and defining business goals
- Be fully embedded into and owning a development team.
- Partner with engineering teams to oversee the delivery of each project milestone by collaborating with the project team
- Speak to the overall design by converting ideas and goals into wireframes with a UX/UI designer. At times you may even make changes to wires yourself
- Own and prioritize a roadmap for successful delivery
- Break down user requirements into epics and stories for development
- Ensure your product is delivered with quality standards
- Contribute to TheoremOne's Product Management practice and culture, both in how we work and learning from one another
Qualifications & Skills
- 4+ years of professional experience at minimum
- You have lived the end to end software product lifecycle
- Can quickly ramp up on a new business domain
- Ability to establish and maintain a high level of credibility with internal and external partners
- Experience using agile development methodologies with globally-distributed teams
- Experience creating and making changes to wireframes a plus
- Ability to pitch and articulate value to different audiences
- Previous consulting experience
- Previous experience working in an enterprise environment
- Experience using Figma, Sketch other modern collaborative design tools
- Strong understanding of web technologies, technical concepts, and APIs a plus
- Naturally curious
- Humble, willing to learn, and do whatever is needed to help us accomplish our goals
- Happy to receive feedback
- Always learning, honing your craft
- Entrepreneurial and Intrapreneurially
Unsure if your skills meet all of our requirements?
Apply anyway! We would love to meet you and find out more about how your skills could add value. At TheoremOne, we value open communication and feedback. We believe that diversity of identity, perspective, and experience makes us stronger; we would love to hear your perspective too!
TheoremOne records interviews so that we can focus on delivering a great interview experience. If you are uncomfortable with being recorded, please let our recruiters know when they reach out to you.
Founded in 2007, TheoremOne LLC is a remote-first technology consulting company, globally distributed by design. We are privately-owned and committed to building a sustainable organization. Our services range from:
-New product development
-Pure R & D
If it’s cool and engaging in technology, we are likely working on it.
Customers come to us because they need to change to succeed and are looking for a solution that isn't just about technology — but also people, process, and leadership. We consult, form a diverse team of experts, and deliver strategy and execution under one roof.
Consultants come to us for the autonomy, depth of project, and challenge of working with a wide range of clients across multiple platforms and industries.
Our contributors are master puzzle solvers in a vast range of technologies.
Benefits and Perks
100% REMOTE - We're fully distributed
TEAM RETREATS - We value our face to face interaction, so our team enjoys regular retreats (on pause due to Covid-but will kick back off when safe and compliant)
EDUCATION AND CAREER GROWTH - We encourage our team to undertake any professional growth opportunities available, and we offer programs and financial assistance to achieve this!
HEALTHY BODY, HEALTHY MIND - HAPPY TEAM - We offer paid vacation and support healthy lifestyles through our physical fitness benefits program.
COMPANYWIDE VISIBILITY - We operate in a fully transparent environment to ensure we as a company and team have full understanding of where we came from, and where we are going.
HEALTHCARE & FINANCE - For US, UK, Canada, Spain and Brazil based full time employees; we have comprehensive benefits.
TheoremOne expects all team members to be honest, trustworthy, and operate with integrity. Discrimination and all unlawful harassment (including sexual harassment) in employment is not tolerated. We encourage success based on our individual merits and abilities, and all decisions regarding recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, employee development decisions such as training, and all other terms and conditions of employment, are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to race, genetics, nationality, national origin, citizenship status, employment status, ethnicity, ethnic origin, color, creed, religion, belief, age, family or parental status, pregnancy, marital status, sex, gender, sex or gender assigned at birth, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, sexual preference, romantic orientation, romantic preference, pairing orientation, pairing preference, language, lifestyle, social class, socio-economic status, political affiliation, military or veteran status, physical and mental ability, disability, hairstyle, physical features, medical condition, or any other other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We oppose all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination. TheoremOne encourages applicants of all ages. We've created a competitive rewards model for our team members around the world. TheoremOne's benefit and compensation offerings vary depending on geographic location, are subject to eligibility requirements, and may be modified from time to time. TheoremOne is an equal opportunity employer.