Senior Product Designer
Design – Product Designer /
Join our global team of 450+ craftspeople! We are a consultancy that solves business problems by designing and building highly complex custom software for the world's leading companies. We are on a mission to dismantle the traditional consulting ecosystem and replace it with an effective framework for innovation that transforms the way businesses think about and solve problems from the inside out.
TheoremOne is the winner of Comparably's Best Work-Life Balance: Top-Rated 100 Small/Mid-Sized Companies
We’re looking for an experienced product designer with a passion for finding solutions that allow customers to intuitively use our client's products.
Due to client restraints, only candidates located from UTC/GMT -8 to +2 will be considered for this role.
As a Product Designer, you'll work in a project based, cross functional team to solve some of today’s most challenging problems in the digital space. This role isn’t limited to a single product or type of project. We work with some of the top enterprises and businesses in the digital landscape and we are looking for someone to help guide our strategy, define problems and create elegant solutions for our clients. If you are looking for a place to advance your career, enhance your skill set, and build connections around the globe, TheoremOne is right for you.
The stated salary range of 82,800 - 120,000 USD is applicable for eligible candidates that are located in the United States and hired on as an employee.
- Work with cross functional project teams to guide the vision, strategy and solution design for top tier companies as a design consultant
- Lead ideation using sketches, wireframes, presentations, and end-to-end user flows
- Craft and present design concepts and solutions to your internal product team, as well as to client stakeholders, users, and customers.
- Perform all functions within the product design lifecycle, including research
- Bring concepts to fruition as the project sees fit through interaction design, prototyping, pixel-perfect UI, documentation, accessibility checks, testing/design QA, etc.
- Utilize and create product Design Systems and Component Libraries to produce new designs and enhance existing ones.
- Recommend new tools and technologies by staying abreast of the latest trends and techniques.
- We value quality. Conduct design QA reviews/audits of existing and new features that have been implemented. Flag quality concerns to the appropriate product team members (engineers, product managers, design lead)
Qualification & Skills
- 4+ Years of experience working as a Product Designer, preferably in a consultative role.
- Deep understanding of the tools that power design research, discovery, ideation, visualization and interface design.(Figma, Sketch, Miro, Sketching)
- A portfolio demonstrating sufficient experience working on large scale enterprise products, specifically web platforms/applications, and case studies demonstrating a strong understanding of client objectives.
- Must be comfortable presenting and discussing design decisions with the product team, but also with client stakeholders and users.
- Ability to learn quickly and take critical feedback without breaking stride.
- A passion for analyzing and understanding complex quantitative data and qualitative insights to inform design decisions.
- A deep understanding of key UI/UX principles, processes, and methodologies
- Experience with testing accessibility of UI and updating components to adhere to client accessibility standards/requirements.
- Great at proactively asking for feedback by sharing work early and often.
Unsure if your skills meet all of our requirements?
Apply anyway! We would love to meet you and find out more about how your skills could add value. At TheoremOne, we value open communication and feedback. We believe that diversity of identity, perspective, and experience makes us stronger; we would love to hear your perspective too!
TheoremOne records interviews so that we can focus on delivering a great interview experience. If you are uncomfortable with being recorded, please let our recruiters know when they reach out to you.
Founded in 2007, TheoremOne LLC is a remote-first technology consulting company, globally distributed by design. Our services range from:
- New product development
- Pure R & D
- Legacy modernization
- Revenue generation
- Process optimization
- Organizational transformation
If it’s cool and engaging in technology, we are likely working on it.
Customers come to us because they need to change to succeed and are looking for a solution that isn't just about technology — but also people, process, and leadership. We consult, form a diverse team of experts, and deliver strategy and execution under one roof. Consultants come to us for the autonomy, depth of project, and challenge of working with a wide range of clients across multiple platforms and industries.
Our contributors are master puzzle solvers in a vast range of technologies.
Benefits and Perks
100% REMOTE - We're fully distributed
EDUCATION AND CAREER GROWTH - We encourage our team to undertake any professional growth opportunities available, and we offer programs and financial assistance to achieve this!
HEALTHY BODY, HEALTHY MIND - HAPPY TEAM - We offer paid vacation and support healthy lifestyles through our physical fitness benefits program.
COMPANYWIDE VISIBILITY - We operate in a fully transparent environment to ensure we as a company and team have full understanding of where we came from, and where we are going.
HEALTHCARE & FINANCE - For US, UK, Canada, and Spain based full time employees; we have comprehensive benefits.
TheoremOne expects all team members to be honest, trustworthy, and operate with integrity. Discrimination and all unlawful harassment (including sexual harassment) in employment is not tolerated. We encourage success based on our individual merits and abilities, and all decisions regarding recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, employee development decisions such as training, and all other terms and conditions of employment, are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to race, genetics, nationality, national origin, citizenship status, employment status, ethnicity, ethnic origin, color, creed, religion, belief, age, family or parental status, pregnancy, marital status, sex, gender, sex or gender assigned at birth, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, sexual preference, romantic orientation, romantic preference, pairing orientation, pairing preference, language, lifestyle, social class, socio-economic status, political affiliation, military or veteran status, physical and mental ability, disability, hairstyle, physical features, medical condition, or any other other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We oppose all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination. TheoremOne encourages applicants of all ages. We've created a competitive rewards model for our team members around the world. TheoremOne's benefit and compensation offerings vary depending on geographic location, are subject to eligibility requirements, and may be modified from time to time. TheoremOne is an equal opportunity employer.