Logistics/Inventory Operations Manager
Dallas-Fort Worth, TX
Operations – Logistics TX
Join a team of passionate consumer marketers at a rapidly growing healthcare startup that is committed to empowering women with personalized healthcare. Pill Club is the first company to have a birth control pharmacy service in all 50 states. Our business has grown tremendously over the past year, and our expansion continues as we become the definitive leader in this space.
Join our team in Fort Worth as we continue to grow, as a strategic, tactical Logistics Manager. As a management team member and an operational minded leader, you will continue to build our supply chain function and team, utilizing your technical skills to develop and automate processes and procedures to provide excellent experience to our growing patient base. In this role you will report directly to the SVP of Pharmacy Operations with a matrixed line into our Head of Procurement and Inventory.
- Manage fulfillment, shipping, packing and inventory put away functions.
- Apply expertise to identify and remove supply chain and operational bottlenecks.
- Train and develop Logistics staff of 15+. Duties include hiring, employee engagement and development. Scheduling staff for volume peaks and evolving business needs.
- Develop and manage daily receiving, shipping and inventory requirements.
- Review and analyze data to produce efficiency in delivering products and achieving customer satisfaction.
- Contribute to the development and enhancement of inventory management tools.
- Responsible for workflow management to ensure efficiency in the delivery of products.
- Act as a Key Stakeholder in the development of inventory plans and implementation.
- Utilize influencing skills in a fast-paced matrix environment.
- Expert in shifting gears comfortably between short and long term deliverable's.
- Assist Pharmacists and Pharmacy staff as needed.
- Previous experience in thriving start- up environment.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience.
- Preferred 5+ years of supply chain experience or logistics . Of which at least 4 are in a management position, including hiring and training.
- Experience in developing process improvements for daily shipping and receiving of inventory.
- Proven vendor selection and management experience.
- Inventory and Supply management experience including scheduling and shift management.
- Strong analytical skills to manage inventory controls.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Master in working with cross functional teams and levels.
- Previous experience in healthcare/pharmacy a plus.
We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.