Head of Pharmacy Operations
Dallas-Fort Worth, TX
Pharmacy Operations – Pharmacy Operations
The Head of Pharmacy Operations is responsible for site-level pharmacy operations including complete oversight of dispensing, front end ops, inventory and collaboration with Patient Management, Finance, People Operations, Facilities, Medical, Inventory and other enterprise business units as needed. This position is responsible for day-to-day operations that comply with all regulatory and compliance standards.
This position will provide strategic and tactical direction and leadership for pharmacy operations, accountable for execution of OKR’s (Objectives, Key Performance Indicators and Results), and compliance/regulatory requirements as defined by internal standards and external organizations. This position will also apply accountability standards based on (KPIs), implement change to continuously improve performance and increase workflow efficiencies, and accountable for delivering on performance and financial objectives. This position will provide coaching, mentoring and support in the development of staff and recognize individual and team success that result in a high-level of team engagement and commitment
- Work closely with Senior Vice President of Pharmacy Operations and other key leaders across TPC in setting operational, business, and financial objectives for site-level pharmacy operations defined by existing and evolving operational, growth, and financial plans.
- Conduct regular business reviews with pharmacy and warehouse teams to monitor performance, progress, and achievement of business and financial objectives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy or Doctorate of Pharmacy.
- Ability to obtain additional state Pharmacist licenses, as required
- 5+ years of experience leading / managing staff in fulfillment, distribution, manufacturing and / or pharmacy operations
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Influencing skills, strategy, good communication/collaboration with multiple level partners
- numerical reasoning
- understanding of data and business intelligence functions
- strong verbal and written communication skills.
We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.