Inventory Control Clerk
San Carlos, CA
Pharmacy Operations – Pharmacy
About The Pill Club
Join a team of passionate consumer marketers at a rapidly growing healthcare startup that is committed to empowering women with personalized healthcare. Pill Club is the first company to have a birth control pharmacy service in all 50 states. Our business has grown tremendously over the past year, and our expansion continues as we become the definitive leader in this space.
The Pill Club is expanding and looking for a full time Inventory Control Clerk in our Pharmacy. We are looking for an energetic, motivated individual who is ready to make a difference in a fun & passionate environment. The Pill Club prides itself on fast, personalized service, and as an Inventory Specialist you will contribute to these efforts by maintaining a clean, organized and stocked inventory.
The Ideal Candidate Should:
- Be detail oriented and organized
- Be a master at multitasking
- Have the ability to lift 50-70 pounds.
- Have the ability to stand, walk and lift for up to 8 hours daily.
- Have the ability to reach, twist, turn, bend, stoop and walk
- Assist inventory specialist tech with all aspects of inventory management
- Assist with receiving drug orders
- Restock drug inventory
- Assist with inventory prep and un-packaging
- Organize package breakdown, disposal and recycling in pharmacy
- Ability to lift 50-70 pounds.
- Ability to stand, walk and lift for up to 8 hours daily.
- Ability to reach, twist, turn, bend, stoop and walk
- Previous experience in a Warehouse or Pharmacy environment.
- Interest in healthcare services industry.