San Carlos, CA
Pharmacy Operations – Pharmacy
About Pill Club
We are a family of medical professionals, women's health advocates, and software engineers on a mission to simplify the process of getting birth control! If you are interested in working at a rapidly growing healthcare startup and want to get in on the ground floor of building a company that’s changing the way birth control is dispensed, please consider joining our team!
Pill Club is hiring full or part time Pharmacy Clerks in our Pharmacy. We are looking for passionate, organized individuals who are looking to make a difference. The Pill Club prides itself on fast, personalized service which requires an excellent Specialist to process prescriptions to support our rapidly growing patient base. If you are passionate about patient care, stellar at multitasking and looking to join an energized, fun team let us know!
The Ideal Candidate Should:
- Be extremely Detail oriented
- Have a Strong work ethic and thrive in a Team environment
- Be a quick thinker and problem solver
- Be able to Multitask as to meet changing deadlines
- Process and input prescriptions in our pharmacy software
- Work with insurance companies on prescription claims and/or issues
- Interact with patients to answer questions and provide prescription status
- Use your strong Data-entry and typing skills to process and support claims through Medicaid/Medical services
- Meet individual and team deadlines by providing on time prescription delivery.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Excel and Windows
- Ability to work flexible hours when needed, weekends included
- Minimum 24 hours for part-time employees
- Proficiency processing third party claims including Medicaid/Medi-CAL
We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.